Author Topic: Unban oO_Oo  (Read 230 times)

Offline wschultz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban oO_Oo
« on: December 21, 2013, 12:18:40 am »
Hello, oO_Oo here. I was banned for 24h the day after the incident in question.
Firstly I would like to apologize for TKing tugBOAT. Heres my story: The server had far less than required for multiplier, and tugBOAT was capping the flag. I asked him to not cap the flag so the teams could continue dueling without incurring repairs. He stayed on the flag, and right before the flag was capped I oneshotted him with my arbalest. I understand that it was not my place to make this request, and certainly not my place to enforce my desire for a longer round. This sort of vigilantism in siege is something that I myself have frequently observed and I have never seen anyone bothered by it. This does not excuse my actions, it is merely an explanation for why I did not realize I was acting out of line. I will make a point of not doing this again, and I will even take it upon myself to tell others who I see doing this that they could in fact be banned for it.

I would like to make an unban request, or at least request that the time be reduced contingent on my PROMISING to both never do this again and to WARN others doing this that they can be banned for it.

Thank you, and again tugBOAT I apologize

-oO_Oo

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
Re: Unban oO_Oo
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 02:44:44 am »
Reduced
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login