Author Topic: I want a justice  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: I want a justice
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2013, 06:59:35 pm »
It's your own fault if you can't play a strat battle because you have been banned for breaking the rules yourself. It's true that a ban seems harsh, but, if you already had a history for leeching, you shouldn't be surprised. It's a pity you miss those battles, but here's what you can do: the next time you have to go AFK and you know it might take a while, just leave the server or go spectator. Otherwise, live with the consequences.

Another tip: the next time, rage all you want, but don't verbalize it in the forums. You could have had just a 1-day-ban, but your rage posts didn't help.

In my opinion, it's not that admins are "dictators", but there is little respect for the people who are taking the responsibility of keeping order in the servers, which is not an easy task.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2013, 07:37:04 pm »
+1
Disregard ban length, we only expect one thing from players when faced with game rules:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2013, 08:17:36 pm »
+3
Honestly guys, this is ridiculous. A 3 day ban for 15 minutes of afk TO ATTEND TO REAL LIFE?

I'm going to take a shower, be back in 30min. Don't kick.

Plus, the fact he got his ban extended two days for calling an admin dishonest or something is not right at all because insulting people is not against the rules as far as I am aware?

I don't even know how to ironically answer to that, without being rude. Sorry.

Also, shouldnt a kick be given out or AT LEAST a one hour ban before just doing an entire day? For all you know he could have been dealing with a major emergency and not had time to waste worrying about exiting the game. a kick would get him off the server until he was no longer afk, fixing the oh so serious problem, and then if he came back and did it again you could ban him.

Alt+F4, or a simple right click, or actually quitting cRPG. I don't see how "ANSWERING THE PHONE", prevents you from quitting cRPG if you know it's gonna be a long call.
I like how you bring the "major emergency problem". Wich the OP didn't  even use. Why not use another extravagant excuse for the guy. Come on, invent others, go ahead.

This.  The problem with authority positions is that people with authority complexes seem to gravitate towards them.  Chill out admins, it's just a game.  Punish wrong-doing with finesse.

Chill out players, it's just a game. How can an originally 1d ban completely breaks your life ?  Do you have to pester admins to get it shorter ?

Disregard ban length, we only expect one thing from players when faced with game rules:
OBEY

Nothing more to add.

Except... maybe... bring back Nuffen. And stop treating current admins like people abusing their authority.
Though i was and still am supporting Nuffen...
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »
+4
fight the system, remove ban feature 2014
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2013, 07:19:51 am »
First of all: 15 minutes is a damn long time for someone to be not contributing to the team at all.
not really :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DonNicko

• Earl
  • Renown: 367
  • Infamy: 95
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Remont
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Nicko
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2013, 06:10:35 pm »
+1
Just some advices for the future. Admins must decide what exact punishments must be for exact wrong doings. It will prevent QQ from people like me. I took offence, because I was punished like KML guys for 3 day, which from I was killed like 6 times and many times thed. I appologized:

After playing 4 hours in DTV answered a call and didn't get to spectators. The duration of the phone talk was about 15 min. Please unban me.
Well, I understood that afk is the same as leeching, and it was my fault that I didn't go for spectators. Sorry that I annoyed admins, I appologize for this, I just got mad because couldn't play in strat battle. Just didn't read the rules. Now I read them and I know that was wrong. I promise not to do the same things. Today my clan has battles. I would be glad to be unbanned before they will start. Thank you.

Admins saw this, but I didnt get unbanned before the battles, Fips also saw my appologize, I think he forgave me for my annoying threads. But I just felt this unfair.
So my advice is to make exact punishments, so won't be rage bans and QQ from players.