Author Topic: Starting up a new series: Bro zone  (Read 209 times)

Offline Freshmaker

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Starting up a new series: Bro zone
« on: November 22, 2013, 12:28:57 am »
+2
Hello everybody,

I've been a fanatic Mount and Blade player from the start and will be for many years to come.
In recent months me and my brother have started up our own youtube channel where we game and complain.
On this channel I've started a single segment where i will be playing Crpg. The quality is still a little poor and really recommend if you watch it that you let it stream in first in hd for best enjoyment.

That said, i'm busy to improve the quality for future videos to come (also my editing skills, I've only recently started to work with it), also the humor ;)

In Crpg my main is Sir_Fresh_and_Co maybe some of you have seen me around, way back I've played in the guild Risen.
Sometimes i still see some of my old guildies around like zakker and GTX, shout out to the great community and dedication to this great game.

Anyway it would be cool if you guys could check some of it out and let me know what you guys think about it = )
At the moment me and my little brother are playing Flatout 2.
In the near future we will be playing Soul caliber 4, Red Faction guerrilla and portal 2.

Enjoy

Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/Brosinthezone/videos

LittleBigBro = me / Sir Fresh
BigLittleBro = My little brother / He also has his own channel where he uses the name the1intheback

"Stupidy or ignorance is no excuse"
- Some famous general