Poll

Should there be South American server(s)?

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: SA server(s)?  (Read 206 times)

Offline Stormtroop

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
SA server(s)?
« on: November 15, 2013, 03:58:18 pm »
+3
Hi there.

I've been wondering if any official South America severs will be added.Currently the best servers for me and other south american are NA servers, but, in my case, the min ping I can get is arround 150.With such ping anyone swings any weapon twice as fast as me.2-Handers block every attack but I can't block since when the attacking animation starts for me it's already halfway done for the attacker.

So, is there any official plan of creating SA servers or any interest from the community?I really want to play this mod, but currently can't do it.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Re: SA server(s)?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 04:06:43 pm »
Highly unlikely for any official servers to be added, unofficial could happen though.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:08:36 pm »
huehuheuhe

brbr?

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 04:35:00 pm »
+1
I'm not speaking for the devs, but usually most things that happen to this game relies on the initiative of players. All devs were once players, as are all admins of course.

Fund/hire a private server in SA, I'm sure you can find help to do it in irc. If it is successful, who knows, perhaps it could become official once day. :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.