• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Nether
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 08:04:24 am »
You can't deny it doesn't look similar to WarZ, the interface, menu, picking up stuff, even the buildings remind me of WarZ - and this is from my own observations, not PsySyndicates.

Offline Xelaris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 05:25:10 am »
And the in game shop. For the time being i think they stopped selling weapons for cash. Guess people complained about it being p2w :D

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 07:57:01 am »
I've played it a little bit, the urban map is great, major kudos to the level designer (Will) on that.

Otherwise, everything else seems quite lackluster, from animations to gameplay. The NPC (AI) is quite tough though, mostly you want to avoid them unless you have guns, and even so only if you can spare the ammo.

Not a big fan of the 'FPS POV'-only either, would prefer having third person available as well despite the disadvantage it can have on gameplay.

I'm going to check it out again once it progresses a bit more, but for now it's definitely shelved.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Xelaris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 08:01:45 pm »
The way i see the game so far is like a random shooter game with multiplayer (no massive here) that also features aggressive bots (nethers). The survival feature doesn't count, everyone is trying to see how many kills they can get in one life. Maybe this will change in time and i hope it does cause the visuals and the setting is great.

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 08:06:13 pm »
Buggy as fuck, still unable to play a week after from buying it. 0/5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login