Author Topic: My +2 Nordic Champ Sword for Your +2 Armor  (Read 122 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
My +2 Nordic Champ Sword for Your +2 Armor
« on: November 08, 2013, 03:55:25 am »
Hi friends, I have a +2 Nordic Champion's Sword for trade.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offering 75,000 gold with my sword for your +2 hand armor. Low tier gauntlets are available as trades on the marketplace right now.

I'd like to do an even trade for your +2 body armor. I am looking for body armor between 4 and 12 weight. Might trade for head armor if you offer some gold with it.

PM me your offers. Thanks for looking!

If the body armor are +3 but something strange like nobleman robes or courtly lady dress or monk's robe etc. I'd think about it. I can put in a few hundred thousand gold but I don't have enough to make up for a full LP (nor do I want to pay that much for "joke" armor).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:13:32 am by A_Hot_Elf_Princess »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: My +2 Nordic Champ Sword for Your +2 Armor
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 12:22:52 am »
Bumped to the front page. Thinking about picking up a +2 shield on an even trade too. Lemme know if you have any of the requested items and want my +2 sword. Thanks for reading.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far