Author Topic: Some suggestions for next patch  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Some suggestions for next patch
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 11:51:18 pm »

* Automatically turn on the Poll for changing maps if the amount of people is getting less than 15(?) for example. It happens quiet often that a server dies because there is a huge map, and people will get bored very fast.

BUT ALSO DISABLE IT AGAIN WHEN REACHING A CERTAIN AMOUNT... pretty damn important imo :p

That sounds kinda logic, part of that suggestion.

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 10:54:33 am »
- Add new armors and weapons (there some nice weapons in Jarold in game files, new helmets from in game files)   :)
- When the player is in the spectator, should be allowed to be viewed only friendly team and the opponent as well
- Fix bugs (Winged Great Helmet, Flamberge don't have nudge when holding overhed ... etc.)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 11:23:26 am »
- Add new armors and weapons (there some nice weapons in Jarold in game files, new helmets from in game files)   :)
- When the player is in the spectator, should be allowed to be viewed only friendly team and the opponent as well
- Fix bugs (Winged Great Helmet, Flamberge don't have nudge when holding overhed ... etc.)

flamberge uses polearm animations, overhead nudge would look weird :D

but yeah, winged helmet would be nice if fixed, even though the current one looks a bit too "intentionally" messed up, nice bit of trolling there i guess :D so idk if they will fix it soon :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2013, 08:41:04 am »
* Instead of using Ctrl + M to report teamhits, maybe change it to forgive people. IMO 5 teamhits are way to much if we're talking about intensional teamhits. So changing it to forgiving people and with a max of 6 maybe could be more useful?

not without a proper oral confession!

seriously, good Idea, but the amount of work for everyone would drastically increase. Right now I can pretty much ignore any th's because I know most players and know (or at least imagine) they are friendly-minded. With that change I would be busy forgiving all the time. Also please increase the time-window, whether for report or forgive you should be able to choose a proper/safe time to do that.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 12:56:42 pm »
all good suggestions.
THe K/D i wouldnt exchange with the described new option, but "add" the K/D option as you described it.
So oyu have your overall K/D which keeps on counting and then a manual K/D ratio which you can reset to 0/0 at anytime and it then starts counting again from scratch. That way you keep track of your progress overall and you can yourself define milestones at which you want to get a new K/D count going for whatever reason.

Also that press M shit annoyes the hell out of me, as it is now. Often if there would have been a reason to report the one due, another already hit you again and you would report the second one and therefor you dont report anyone at all.
I still want to see a "Hall of Shame", doesnt need to have any consequences to land in that list, but people care about their reputation, add then a link from your cRPG character desription also to the Hall of Shame and perhaps from your Strategus application for a battle ... people just may care then about trying to hit less random. Then again the avverage Ping may be included soemwhat into that list so that also can see who may have to fight not only the enemy but is own limitations concerning network speed.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:03:25 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2013, 02:32:52 pm »
+1
next patch, good joke :D
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Rhuarc91

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Rhuarc_FIDLGB
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 06:11:02 am »
+1
"All thine hard work..." should be replaced with "[FIDLGB_Rhalzo] You're doing a great job"
this is a great idea. I second this

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 03:05:34 am »
Release next patch :( Really getting bored of 1h cav / stab