Author Topic: I DEMAND JUSTICE/BANBANBAN CRASSUS  (Read 790 times)

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
I DEMAND JUSTICE/BANBANBAN CRASSUS
« on: October 19, 2013, 10:06:00 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
1.SugarHoe_of_Frisia
2.Crassus
3.About 10-20 minutes ago: around 4 EST
4.So, as i was fighting someone i teamwounded crassus and he died. So next round he decided to teamkill me at spawn
5.He madcuzbad/raging
6.http://imgur.com/FmplWuW,YqbEEc4,fvADqX3,p2WYKHl, lemme know if you cant see 4 different pics on that
7.Everyone in spawn
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 02:18:04 am by SugarHoe »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I DEMAND JUSTICE/BANBANBAN CRASSUS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:18:19 pm »
Shit, didnt realize the 3 pictures were the same

Offline Mick

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 10:20:39 pm »
I admit to tk'ing him in spawn but I did it because he purposely nudged me into his clan mates, jack1's maul the round before when i was in an enclosed corridor. I simply wasn't a cunt and instead of taking this issue to the admins like i should've, I took it into my own hands. I apologize to the admins for doing as such, but I do not apologize to Sugarhoe as justice has been served!

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 10:27:41 pm »
belive it or not sugerhoe was trying to kill me as any normal enemy would. all the people in frisia try to kill me when im on the other team because I deliver no remorse to them either. he was trying to nudge me because of how awesome I was blocking. that way you could get a swing in on me and possibly kill me. you ended up getting in front of him after I backed up and got the nudge instead. it was not his fault that his accidental nudge team ,whatever you want it called, hit you and got you killed. its your fault since you were playing a speedy fuckin ninja char with a katana.

As you stated though, the teamkill at the beginning of the next round was intentional.

im writing this quick because of the strat battle that is starting quick sorry for gramaticall errors and what not
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Mick

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 10:36:55 pm »
belive it or not sugerhoe was trying to kill me as any normal enemy would. all the people in frisia try to kill me when im on the other team because I deliver no remorse to them either. he was trying to nudge me because of how awesome I was blocking. that way you could get a swing in on me and possibly kill me. you ended up getting in front of him after I backed up and got the nudge instead. it was not his fault that his accidental nudge team ,whatever you want it called, hit you and got you killed. its your fault since you were playing a speedy fuckin ninja char with a katana.

As you stated though, the teamkill at the beginning of the next round was intentional.

im writing this quick because of the strat battle that is starting quick sorry for gramaticall errors and what not
What a joke. We were in an enclosed corridor, enough room for 1 character horizontally. You baited me in, stood at the end, i was in the middle because i wasn't stupid enough to run into your hammer, and thats when sugar came in and nudged me 20 feet into you. You guys then proceeded to molest my dead body TOGETHER, even though you guys were on opposite teams.

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 10:39:51 pm »
What a joke. We were in an enclosed corridor, enough room for 1 character horizontally. You baited me in, stood at the end, i was in the middle because i wasn't stupid enough to run into your hammer, and thats when sugar came in and nudged me 20 feet into you. You guys then proceeded to molest my dead body TOGETHER, even though you guys were on opposite teams.
what. 2 people can run into there easily. I don't know what you're talking about molesting body. I ran away from the tunnel because I was blackbarred already.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 10:47:23 pm »
well the point is that he already admitted to teamkilling intentionally and all that matters now is that he has the false idea in his head that he got "intentionally nudged". I can assure that it was not intentional.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Mick

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 10:58:22 pm »
I did not have a screenshot program running as I  don't usually get into these childish arguments and have not ever had a ban thread against me. So go ahead and follow up with the ban as a little injustice in a video game is not going to kill me. Now, I've got bigger issues to deal with than a couple butthurt frisian bundle of stickss, so I rest my case and am ready to accept which ever unfair consequences that are headed my way.

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:44 am »
Pretty sure jack is amazing at blocking, +1 would fuck and read again.  I believe. hehehe

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 04:31:52 am »
Took a look at the logs and I don't see any shit-talk or reason to believe Sugarhoe would have intentionally nudged you into a great maul.
That would have taken a bit of planning and coordination to pull off successfully.
Then there's the TK in spawn.

Crassus, since you're in here, you have no ban history and I think you were just pissed off at what you think happened (and I'm not saying it isn't possible).
Either way, yes, you should have just reported it to an admin in game or taken a screenshot.

Due to your lack of ban history and my assumption you were irritated and took it out the wrong way, I'll give you an hour ban as a warning.
This will serve as a reference so other admins can find it in the logs if something is to happen again.

Please stop killing your teammates.