Author Topic: Unban  (Read 822 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Unban
« on: October 16, 2013, 07:17:22 pm »
I'm now officially asking for an unban.

I got banned by thomek for joking ingame and apparently he thought it was harassment/chat abuse.

I apologise if I hurt his feelings/reputation/insulted him without meaning to.

One week for joking in chat is... a joke.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 07:20:55 pm »
although im lmao right now, 1 week dous seem quite abusive for just chat harras, tsk tsk thomek. then again it would be interesting to know the specifics of this''joking arround''
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 07:30:01 pm »
although im lmao right now, 1 week dous seem quite abusive for just chat harras, tsk tsk thomek. then again it would be interesting to know the specifics of this''joking arround''
You dick :P

EDIT (instead of double post):
Thomek keeps saying I'm about to get permabanned for me "bothering" thomek, other players and admins. Could someone please elaborate on this?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:34:27 pm by Jarlek »
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 07:34:48 pm »

I was present when all things happened , round ended, and Jarlek got valour and all he typed was " I have to thank Thomek for the valour" people who know Jarlek, know that every damn time he gets valour, he writes it down, and even if he was sarcastic to Thomek, that doesnt justify a weekly ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 07:39:39 pm »
You have been warned countless times by pretty much every EU admin existence to NOT FREAKING SPAM IN ADMIN CHAT and, in general, leave admins alone. I mean, how hard is that to understand?

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 07:44:15 pm »
I was present when all things happened , round ended, and Jarlek got valour and all he typed was " I have to thank Thomek for the valour" people who know Jarlek, know that every damn time he gets valour, he writes it down, and even if he was sarcastic to Thomek, that doesnt justify a weekly ban.

First I thought he insulted him, like calling him a swede. If this is true what you say Panos, it's even more serious calling someone a swede.

(click to show/hide)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 09:09:43 pm »

I'm rolling on the floor in tears, laughing.

JUSTICE WAS SERVED, LONG LIVE THOMEK.

Also guys, it probably was as it was with my case; the camel that broke the straw's back.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.