Author Topic: Banned from crpg NA Siege  (Read 963 times)

Offline Surgical__Jesus

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from crpg NA Siege
« on: May 15, 2011, 11:46:50 pm »
     Ive been banned from crpg NA Siege on may 13th i believe not sure what time, for opening the gate, once...  I understand some admin got mad but a little communication can go a long way and immediately banning someone for their first offense only perpetuates the issue and elevates the situation.  I guess to be technical id been booted a few times before for the ridiculous accusation of leaching.  Although not moving for a couple seconds on spawn because of opening a new pack of smokes, or kissing my girlfriend before she walks out the door is in fact not leaching in any way shape or form and making a situation out of such a miniscule occurrence once again solves nothing and elevates discontentment within staff and member both.  I do enjoy playing this game but only in crpg and i hope some people can lighten up otherwise i just don't see how the game can retain its enjoyment.

That said, I do apologize opening the gate and hope to return to the game but I'm not a fan of drama wont be continuing to post.  Id rather play a game...

Your Brother
                                                                     Surgical_Jesus

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 11:52:58 pm by Surgical__Jesus »

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
Re: Banned from crpg NA Siege
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 04:47:11 am »
Hell, you should of made an unbann request sooner,
Just a soldier

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 04:58:09 am »
Well first off, I need you to understand that my admins cannot tell the difference between you kissing your girlfriend goodbye or you sitting there with your hands down your pants watching your computer screen. Leeching is not a major offense but if it becomes a big enough problem admins will deal with it. As for opening a gate for the enemy team, we both know this is unacceptable and ruins the fun for everyone. As long as you understand the changes you need to make, it won't be a problem unbanning you.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 05:36:53 am »
Just FYI,  It might have been me who perm banned this guy not I'm really sure and you'll have to check the logs.  I do remember there was one guy I did perm ban for opening the gates on defense on the first offense because I actually had a message from Geon specifically about the person in question saying he had a kick then a temp ban and told me next offense was a perm ban though I forgot what the cause was.  Either way if he decides to play clean fron now I don't mind him being unbanned.