Author Topic: Ban Templar_Benjen and Martok for unprovoked team killing  (Read 880 times)

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Ban Templar_Benjen and Martok for unprovoked team killing
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:43:01 am »
1. _DireFerret

2. Templar_Benjen and Martok

3. EU1 about 3:25 in the morning CET

4. Got repeatedly team attacked by Templar_Benjen at round start. Tried to block, got killed eventually. Next round, same thing. Now Martok joins in. No idea whatsoever what their problem is. Third round in succession, more team hits, no kill this time.

5. I have absolutely no idea. Being an asshole? Confusing me with someone? Ask them.

6. Unfortunately, I didn't know the right key for taking screenshots. I thought I made some, but apparently I haven't. Please just check the server logs, you will find the 2 TKs from Benjen. Please don't let those assholes get away with it, only because I pressed the wrong key.

7. SoA_CallumSee, Hot_Clit_Minjie_Towel

This is actually my first ban request ever, so this should mean something... If polls had been enabled, I might've used one instead.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:00:54 am by War_Ferret »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: Ban Templar_Benjen and Martok for unprovoked team killing
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 03:48:08 am »
I recall Ferret getting TK'd just after spawning, and then Benjen writing "only way to win".  You can check logs for that.  Ferret got killed and Benjen had -2/5 or smthn like that.  Seems to be totally random attack on Ferret, I run in about 30secs to the enemy spawn because of 13 ath and Ferret was just dead there each time :(

Benjen also raged a lot because he doesn't like (or can't deal with) my dagger build, and some words were exchanged, like calling eachother retards and bla bla bla :mrgreen:

I think he's just a kid and needs a small break.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 03:56:53 am by polkafranzi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 05:52:22 am »
Okay i read a lot of lies here, TOTAL bullshit from 2 friends
We were like 8 players playing , and these 2 people who are reporting me were delaying EVERY round because polling was disabled and there was no admin on , there was no way to kick them.
Both running around dressed like peasants to be faster and survive the last and when they were the 2 only men alive they were delaying with  punchs/nudges/kicks to each other while others were watching (2-3 mins every round....),  so yes i got fed up like some other people and we tked this guy twice so he couldn't delay more ( i would have tked the other one too but he was at the other team)...

after that we exchanged some words and they left the server yelling "OMG IM GOING TO THE FORUMS CONSIDER YOURSELF BANNED +some rage insults"

Please don't trust these bored kids ,if you were there you would notice that they knew each other and they were trolling together...

By the way there was no one from the clan SoA, SoA_CallumSee wasn't there so it's just another big fat lie...

I think forcing the whole server to watch them jumping/running/punching for 2 mins each round should be banneable and not tking some delayer twice....

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 06:02:02 am »
Later this night I've been horse bumped (same team) on purpose several times by Benjen, both outside and inside of combat, causing me to be unable to defend myself in melee.

Carwen, the guy I was fighting with, witnessed this. I suggest a long ban for this guy.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:41:20 am by War_Ferret »

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 06:15:22 am »
We were like 8 players playing , and these 2 people who are reporting me were delaying EVERY round because polling was disabled and there was no admin on , there was no way to kick them.
Both running around dressed like peasants to be faster and survive the last and when they were the 2 only men alive they were delaying with  punchs/nudges/kicks to each other while others were watching (2-3 mins every round....),  so yes i got fed up like some other people and we tked this guy twice so he couldn't delay more ( i would have tked the other one too but he was at the other team)...

after that we exchanged some words and they left the server yelling "OMG IM GOING TO THE FORUMS CONSIDER YOURSELF BANNED +some rage insults"

Please don't trust these bored kids ,if you were there you would notice that they knew each other and they were trolling together...

By the way there was no one from the clan SoA, SoA_CallumSee wasn't there so it's just another big fat lie...

I think forcing the whole server to watch them jumping/running/punching for 2 mins each round should be banneable and not tking some delayer twice....

All we did was give each other a hug. We are not exactly friends either, just 2 people who get along because they're not complete douchebags, I guess. We didn't delay. We were both playing pretty well. Ask anyone who was there. Benjen is just trying to bullshit his way out of this. All I ever said to you was that I'm going to post a ban request after you TKed me 2 times out of nowhere. I'm not the bullshitting/trashtalking kind. I suppose this can be found in the server logs as well, to prove that only YOU are a big fat lier.

About delaying: I didn't delay at all. I think Minjie ran away at the end of one or two rounds, maybe for half a minute at the very most. Nobody else had a problem with it. Saying there was 2-3 minutes of delay every round... I don't know what to say to that. I'm kinda speechless. How do you live with yourself being such a stinking liar?

Lol, yes. SoA_CallumSee was on the server at the time, that's why I mentioned him. Should we ask him? ^^

Dressed like a peasant? Wtf are you talking about? I was equipped with light armor (tribal warrior outfit), langes messer and an ARBALEST.

Bored kids? It's pretty obvious who the kid is here. And naughty kids need to be taught a lesson.

Truth is, that Benjen guy was just mad at minjie_towel, because he/she stabbed benjen's whole team, including himself, with a rondel dagger a couple of rounds before. It's the only way I can make any sense of it. So he decided to act like a complete asshole and attack ME three rounds in succession, because he had seen us hugging, lol. Even now, he still team attacks/bumps me for revenge. This guy is a complete asshole and needs to learn a lesson. 3-7 days minimum. He even admitted the team killing, and that he wanted to team kill even more ( :rolleyes:), so the decision should be an easy one.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:32:13 am by War_Ferret »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 10:53:17 am »
Ah yes, I was hoping for this sort of reply. Well, actually I was expecting it - pretty predictable.  See my comments, made with a clear thinking head.

Maybe played with ferret like 2 times on DTV before til now and 1 strat battle oO

Delaying because polling was disabled and no admin on? Just like the religious, you make claims based on no evidence. You have absolutely no evidence of delaying, especially for the reasons you suggest. Also, only one of us is reporting you, i'm merely a witness. why should (i personally), be kicked for having a far superior kd than you, sometimes winning 1 vs 3 at the end with my trusty rondel?

Again, making claims that you can't support, you're just pissing in the wind here with these comments. Ferret is an xbower in light gear. as for me? 3 str, 13 ath - you think i'm gonna be in milanese plate running slowly? Ferret and I were never the last 2 alive on any map. I was often the last alive, but I did a fucking good job at stabbing your team to pieces.

Only Ferret left, I played continuously whilst me and you called eachother retards.

Please don't trust these bored kids, if you were there you would notice that they knew each other and they were trolling together...

I'm not a kid mate, can't speak for Ferret don't know his age.

Of course CallumSee was there, as was Foxy_Longbottom (hating on my dagger  :( ) as was ODE_Cuyeres I think that's his name (also hating on dagger  :( )

Nobody forces you to watch, you can close the game and grab a glass of milk if you don't like the tense cRPG round ends. Bannable*.  Of course tk'ing is bannable, been banned for it myself before.  He's not a delayer, he is an xbower.

All we did was give each other a hug.
Truth is, that Benjen guy was just mad at minjie_towel, because he/she stabbed benjen's whole team, including himself, with a rondel dagger a couple of rounds before. It's the only way I can make any sense of it. So he decided to act like a complete asshole and attack ME three rounds in succession, because he had seen us hugging, lol. Even now, he still team attacks/bumps me for revenge. This guy is a complete asshole and needs to learn a lesson. 3-7 days minimum. He even admitted the team killing, and that he wanted to team kill even more ( :rolleyes:), so the decision should be an easy one.

THIS.. Stabbed the shit out of them, and when he got switched to my team he tried to TK me too lol.  Somewhere in the logs I write it  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 12:16:06 pm »
There were no screenshots proving that Benjen killed them.

Also there is no screenshot proving they were delaying.

At this point i wouldn't have seen any need to punish either of you.

BUT

so yes i got fed up like some other people and we tked this guy twice so he couldn't delay more ( i would have tked the other one too but he was at the other team)...

You, Benjen, did just admit you were teamkilling them twice - and thats why you and martok are banned for 1 day.

If other players are playing their class the way this particular class works, you have no right to "punish" them. Period.

If they were delaying, you should've taken screenshots PROVING just that instead of this self-justice bullcrap.

Also:

You can always check the chat (either ingame or forums) for an admin if there's someone taking a dump on the rules.

I would've banned them myself if there was any proof of them delaying.

But there is no proof.

It's just the same like Horsearchers being the last one standing - ppl always think of it as a "delay" despite the fact, that they're only playing their class - and thats totally legit.

...I think forcing the whole server to watch them jumping/running/punching for 2 mins each round should be banneable and not tking some delayer twice....

Both is. But only one is proven true.

Scheduled unban for both:  09.10.2013 10:14:00

Adding a warning for Warferret and Hot_Clit. Don't delay.

If you didn't consider this warning as invalid.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:47:44 pm by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 12:42:53 pm »
Ok, I have checked the logs. Here are the most important parts (removed everything that has nothing to do with it to make it easier to read):

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

No idea if they were delaying or not, but Benjen was indeed breaking the rules and raging quite much... You can be glad that Fin only gave you one day.

Martok doesn't appear at all in the logs, though. So he should be unbanned since there is a lack of evidence.

Also don't open ban requests if you don't even have a single screenshot.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 12:53:30 pm by Erzengel »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 12:49:13 pm »
Martok is unbanned.

else, what erzengel said :)
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)