Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 577 times)

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Ban Request
« on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:17 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Athenian_Peltast
2. Name of offending character(s): Torchy
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA 1, 9:27 EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Spawned in.. got kicked at spawn, normally this wouldn't bother me but I had no armour on as I just reset my stats, and it did around 1/8th of my health. I reported. He then decided to hit me again, this time with his quarter staff, doing around 3/4th of my health, leaving me very low. I reported and said wtf, he then said "my old friend"
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Trolling...
6. Multiple Screenshots:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened. People online?
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 03:29:24 am »
i was joking around cant take a few hits ?

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 03:36:43 am »
Well, Torchy, since you're here, why did you hit him twice, especially after he reported you the first time?

Offline Torchy

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:38:02 am »
because he reported me and is it really a problem of hitting someone once in a while

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:49:35 am »
It's kind a problem when i'm a frail thrower and that one hit pretty much made me susceptible to dying from every single thing in the game?
Teamwounding is bad to start with, and "you can take a hit or two" isn't a excuse. Trolling is trolling and you know what you did. The second I said fine then, i'll ban request, you instantly when all "It was just one hit, no big deal" Compared to your behavior before hand, where you said "gf" and "my old friend". You can't get away constantly griefing other people.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 03:50:45 am »
because he reported me and is it really a problem of hitting someone once in a while

I get reported all the time from accidentally hitting teammates with arrows (and now worse, arbalest bolts). I apologize and move along.

is it really a problem of hitting someone once in a while

Well, he didn't want be hit the first time. That's when you apologize and move along.
You didn't realize he had just reset his stats, and that's understandable, but when you go back and dick him over the head with a staff because he reported you...

I was going to make this a 6 hour ban or so, but you were just unbanned 8 days ago for teamkilling. That was a 12 hour ban.
I don't think it's fair to do anything but increase the time, so we'll see you tomorrow evening. 24hrs.