Author Topic: For Clarification's Sake  (Read 365 times)

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
For Clarification's Sake
« on: September 13, 2013, 11:34:36 pm »
Myself and my fellow clanmate Bullet, were recently banned.  Myself, banned for and I quote "teamkilling / leeching by dueling my own teammates" I don't deny that I did engage in such action, however I was not dueling a ghost.  I was "dueling" a teammate and this begs my first question, we both engaged in breaking the rules, why is this person not also banned?  Now my second point is, Digglez' video proves nothing about myself (however I admit to it, I'm simply wondering on what grounds I was banned);  it proves only that Bullet teamkilled one person.  I understand Artyem most likely looked up the logs and saw me teamkill several people, but why not post this, why make it seem like I was banned off someone's word alone?  Now you can look back into the logs and see multiple teamkills by Bullet, all of them including the one on Digglez, were within the last 30 seconds of the round.  There was one enemy left and he was hiding.  Not more than 15 seconds after Digglez was teamkilled did the round end.  I understand that the round was still technically ongoing however, since it was so near completion, why distribute a 48 hour ban for something that effected nothing, other than the ego of this greasy nerd?  One of Digglez' "witnesses" even says and I quote:  "It started off as a duel btw longbow and one other [smithy] then bullet jumped in and killed like three people."  After the "duel" between Longbow_MB and I, Pepe_le_Pew_MB engaged Bullet and myself.  We killed him, and we all laughed about it.  This was done in good fun, damn near the end of the round, and to my understanding all parties involved were okay with this and took part in it willingly.  After this "duel" with MB, Bullet decides to kill Digglez.  Why?  Simply put, it's Digglez.  Digglez had been shit talking the Remnants several rounds before, and now at the end of this round Bullet decided to teamkill him, knowing it would not effect the team's ability to win in any way, seeing as how it was 12 v 1 in our favor. 

What I am attempting to express here is simply this (TL;DR version):
  • It appears as though I was banned on the grounds of hearsay.  A simple, "he said, she said" situation.  This is absurd.
  • It also appears that I was banned for partaking in something that not only I was involved in, but someone else as well, yet this person who according to administration, broke the same rule I did, did not receive a ban, or any sort of acknowledgment for his action.
  • Bullet and I both received bans for something that occurred so near to the end of the round that it had literally no effect on our team, our team's multiplier, or anything except as previously stated, a nerd's ego.
  • I admit to "dueling" with a teammate, I also admit that Bullet and I intentionally teamkilled multiple people at the end of the round.
I deny nothing.  We broke the rules.  I am not requesting an early unban.  I am demanding answers.  Not the typical bullshit that is spewed by the establishment to simply quiet down the plebeians, I want the truth.

TOD DER LÜGE!

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: For Clarification's Sake
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:06:39 am »
Teamkilling is not allowed under any reasonable circumstances, and you and Bullet are the only ones who actually teamkilled anybody.

Dueling teammates is a very hefty offense, as you are not breaking just one rule, but three:

-Leeching (not helping your team in any way, shape or form.)
-Teamkilling (self explanatory)
-Common sense

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus