Author Topic: Nasty business  (Read 5356 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Nasty business
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 11:36:53 pm »
+1
Wolves: "mimimi Internet goods"
Fenris: "mimimi Internet goods"

Kinda hard to take side here :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 11:42:07 pm »
+4
People who keep mocking players who play strat, and type craps like "lOl my old friendGIT thiz is a game, no n33d to be mad", need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Yes this is a game, but that doesnt mean that the players who play it, dont invest something in it, quite the opposite, they invest probably their best ownage, THEIR FUCKING TIME, show some respect to this you inbreds.

I myself, don`t play strat, because I find it boring, but at least I respect others people choices, this community is full of little elitist spoiled brats, drop your higher than thou attitude, for fucks sake.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 11:49:43 pm »
+1
I dont want to open another discussion but you left this clan when this faction had almost nothing .

And you saw to it that we would not die :) and for that you and yours have my respect.    :wink:

Alright guys, only reason I made this forum thread was for me to have open discussion with Kinn where my Allies and friends could see it as it happened.
That has now come and passed, and I thank you all for your comments about this all, whether positive or negative (or just Banos).

Take care ppl and see you all the next time I'm called to need to flame here again, I can now head back to what I was originally doing in Coaaaaaaaaaa land.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(