Author Topic: BAN Byzantium_JohanE  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: BAN Byzantium_JohanE
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 04:34:26 pm »
More byzantium please

And more has come, i can confirm him being reckless in spawn i have been bumped aswell (didnt lose 50% hp, but around 10% which is still annoying). You can charge their spawn without bumping teammates its not that hard to maneuver the horse. And also apologize if those bumps are unintentional, otherwise they kinda look intentional.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 04:42:03 pm »
more proof? Cicero HATES archers. This is a fact that i've come to understand from playing against/with him on EU. :|

(probably because he's usually on his disgusting 2h minmax strength loomedplate build)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 04:48:38 pm »
Okay, time to close this one I think.

Firstly, the screenshots are rather ambiguous considering Johan is running away from an enemy in the screenshot you have shown which could easily mean that he was aiming for that guy and missed.
However, given that he admitted it by giving motive, I'm afraid to say that Byzantium_JohanE is banned for one (1) day for intentional teamkilling because as I'm sure everyone is aware, revenge teamkilling is against the rules regardless of how you look at it.

Moving onto Cicero himself - No one has a "personal Jihad" against you, for the longest time, every time someone wrongs you in some minute way, you scream "it's because he hates me!", chances are they don't.
Secondly, you're either hellishly reckless while riding that horse or you do intentionally bump allies, there have been plenty of times you could have avoided hitting an ally but haven't & playing music instead of game sounds really doesn't effect what you can see, trust me, I can listen to music & keep my eyes open!
Be more careful and if there is another case where something has blown up because you have bumped a player, I won't hesitate to take further action.

Johan, please contact me if you wish to talk.

Case closed,

Tenne.

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are