Author Topic: Goretooth  (Read 7102 times)

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Goretooth
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2011, 01:29:52 am »
Lockt

I'm admin on 100 and needed to get involved to stop people who don't belong here to comment without a reason ... just like your post actually ... I'm sure you have better things to do.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2011, 01:39:05 am »
For the record, goretooth did not do the majority of the banning. Like I said previously it came directly from the top to remove LLJK in its entirety from the 100 Hospitallar server. It had nothing to do with ATS. My advice would be to drop the issue and seek individual unban requests when things cool down.

How as mods can you excuse the clear abuse of power that you are admitting they did? Don't like a clan because they won't stand idly by to get slaughtered, ban them all WHETHER THEY DID ANYTHING WRONG OR NOT.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2011, 01:47:29 am »
This is the third time I will say this...and I direct this at the previous poster.......The 100 Slot NA server is INDEPENDENT From ATS! Some ATS members are admins there but it is NOT an ATS server. If the owner of the 100 man Hospitallar server TELLS an admin to do something, either the admin does it or they are removed. You fail to understand the relevant information I am giving to you......Goretooth was told by the OWNER of the server to remove the LLJK presence. THe server owner is devilize, he makes the decisions for the 100 NA server. It was not Goretooth is mad Goretooth smash!!

I will offer you this....Every other post in this thread means nothing......if devilize decides to post something here, that is the only post that matters. He pays for the 100 Slot NA server and he can do as he wishes with it.

Like I stated in previous post, LLJK are still welcome on the NA 80 Slot server, the NA siege server, the NA duel server, and the NA Defend the village server. That is the only accurate information I can give you.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2011, 02:00:29 am »
You heard him, start kissing Devilizes ass, and making nicer pictures of him :D
Just a soldier

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2011, 02:46:34 am »
LOL JK

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2011, 05:15:46 am »
Well it was only a matter of time before I came on and on the ban list seen a dozen or so lljk members banned in mass. I didn't order a mass ban, but I'm happy to take the credit for it. Each individual that was ban can request, for themselves, to be unbanned along with the reasoning for the ban originally - just like everyone else. this thread is closed.