Author Topic: Ban Baby_Mae  (Read 623 times)

Offline kooktar

• Java2EE Senior Software Architect
  • Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
Ban Baby_Mae
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:31:46 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Ser_Kooktar
2. Baby_Mae
3. 6:30EST, NA_CRPG1
4. (See Below)
5. Takes the game to seriously, gains enjoyment from griefing players. (I did verbally troll, then got physically in game trolled hard)
6. (See Below)
7. Anyone on the team at the time, a few rounds before that when it was down to myself and Baby_Mae I was TK'd so everyone saw the start of this all. All occurances happened within minutes of the round start as they were camping the spawn.

Ban request for Baby_Mae.

On the battle server, as they sploit camped the ammo crate with thrown weapons. I trolled a bit bluffing a ban thread on it. It was handled by myself being TK'd twice, and teamwounded while in melee combat. Screenshot shows intentional TK as I was WITHIN their spike barrier turtle fest less than 1 minute into the game. TK conveniently followed up by the "oops".

(click to show/hide)

*edit* added the ban request form
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:42:18 am by kooktar »
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
Re: Ban Baby_Mae
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 12:37:12 am »
LOL i knew youd try this, adorable. obviously you got tk'd because you were griefing and trying to break the weapon rack and run infront of our throws to the other team which actually IS bannable. good try though i guess..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kooktar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 12:39:30 am »
Um that ammo crate looks quite in tact in the screen cap there, after this death I went spectator as to not AFK leech while making the thread.
"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity." - Albert Einstein

Offline Mae.

• Duke
  • Renown: 516
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • :3
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnant
  • Game nicks: mae
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 12:46:55 am »
actually there were 3 crates, so once again.. good try. oh yeah and try NOT leeching while youre busy trying to wrongfully get someone banned. gf little man. go take a nap.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kooktar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 12:49:07 am »
Thats cool, never once did I TK one of your crates. Either way I'm a nobody and you're a cool guy. And the cRPG community favoritism runs rampant throughout the NA Admins, so nothing will come of this I'm sure, please just don't TK me anymore and blatantly lie in your forum responses.

Lies:
  • There were 3 crates during the 3-4 rounds this thread is about, there was only 1.
  • I was jumping infront of your throws, or anyones for that matter. If they check the logs no one else BUT YOU tw'd or tk'd me
  • I intentionally killed your ammo crates. Lawl (screenshot again)
  • I'm not AFK leeching, as I am spectator yet again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 12:52:30 am by kooktar »

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 02:38:30 am »
HoLy shit did you get this butthurt from a tk? You do realize that in the screenshot he hit you once and could have been easily an accident. Honestly does this really matter you got tked so get over it your going to spawn in the next fucking round. Why do you have to be suck a prick about it i mean if you are getting in front of them when they are throwing and bugging them/attempting to break their crates i think you deserved being tked. Do you think the goddamn admins enjoy these threads absolutely fucking not the less banthreads the better for them and its not like he tked 5 times in a row i mean just get over it and the admins have a easier day not dealing with crying bitches because there pixels magically went by by.

Offline kooktar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 03:39:08 am »
Spiritus were you even here for the situation? If not, please refrain from posting.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 07:40:00 am »
After viewing the logs and the screenshot you submitted, I am going to let this go with a warning. I was not there, but the information from the logs seems questionable. As another point, Mae has no previous ban record (meaning that they are not a known troll). Locking thread, please direct any criticisms to http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-phantasmal/.
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.