Author Topic: cRPG Goal Completed  (Read 5072 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: cRPG Goal Completed
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2013, 04:34:32 am »
+6
That's true, it would be even more OP if its said "knockdown" actually worked. Some day we peasant's can hope it will knockdown full plated neckbeards.

Diary Entry #37
8:54PM EST 08/19/13

I can't believe my eyes. During an attack on a helpless maiden in the village of Nova Tasjunat, I had witnessed it for the very first time.  This, to my knowledge, is the first documented occurrence of said event.  What i saw was thought to be impossible.  It was said to be a thing of legend.  The only hope for its existence stemmed from what many regarded as a "typo." 

I... I beheld someone beating back a bandit raider, flailing his light spiked mace wildly at his foe. And then, upon striking said foe square in the chest, the raider crumpled backwards and fell to the ground. And yet... he... he was still alive! ALIVE! This raider had been successfully knocked down by a mere archer using such a peasant weapon!

Hear ye, hear ye! The light spiked mace is weak and useless no more! For such a wimpy man to wield it so effectively, it must not be hard at all! Let us rejoice at the buffing of the light spiked mace! All rush to yonder marketplaces and stock up for these are sure to sell out fast!

Why I bother shouting at imaginary people, telling them to run to a market, in my private diary is beyond even my own comprehension.  Maybe it is just because I wish I had real friends... knew real people. Perhaps I shall explore this odd psychosis of mine further in entry #38.

Signed,

Jona
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 07:21:43 pm »
That's cool if they actually fixed the light spiked mace to have knockdown (but doesn't it do pierce damage, not blunt?)
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2013, 10:47:58 am »
That's cool if they actually fixed the light spiked mace to have knockdown (but doesn't it do pierce damage, not blunt?)

Yes, and that is why it doesn't knockdown. The item balancers and dev team know the Light Spiked Club would be detrimental to the Semenstorm clan if it actually had knockdown.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2013, 09:26:02 am »
Diary Entry #37
8:54PM EST 08/19/13

I can't believe my eyes. During an attack on a helpless maiden in the village of Nova Tasjunat, I had witnessed it for the very first time.  This, to my knowledge, is the first documented occurrence of said event.  What i saw was thought to be impossible.  It was said to be a thing of legend.  The only hope for its existence stemmed from what many regarded as a "typo." 

I... I beheld someone beating back a bandit raider, flailing his light spiked mace wildly at his foe. And then, upon striking said foe square in the chest, the raider crumpled backwards and fell to the ground. And yet... he... he was still alive! ALIVE! This raider had been successfully knocked down by a mere archer using such a peasant weapon!

Hear ye, hear ye! The light spiked mace is weak and useless no more! For such a wimpy man to wield it so effectively, it must not be hard at all! Let us rejoice at the buffing of the light spiked mace! All rush to yonder marketplaces and stock up for these are sure to sell out fast!

Why I bother shouting at imaginary people, telling them to run to a market, in my private diary is beyond even my own comprehension.  Maybe it is just because I wish I had real friends... knew real people. Perhaps I shall explore this odd psychosis of mine further in entry #38.

Signed,

Jona

Oh shit i never read that thoroughly, grand work good sir, grand work. Yet still the light spiked club lingers, on the fringe of awesomeness.

Offline DumpsterNerd

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2013, 03:24:32 pm »
+1
No other horse shall feel the grip of mine thunder thighs. Donkeys are only good for plowing  (the admins implemented it once we started attacking).

Donkeys are only good for plowing  (the admins implemented it once we started attacking).

thunder thighs plowing Donkeys

Someone likes their ass a little too much