Sure.
2 (16.7%)
Most Likely.
0 (0%)
Maybe, but most likely yes.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closes: January 03, 2041, 08:11:04 am

Author Topic: Unban/Free Daniel  (Read 684 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Unban/Free Daniel
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:09:42 am »
Dear Admins and Players Alike,

It's not easy being a laid back gal' like myself in a man's world. I was raised in a ghetto on the suburbs of Esperanta where there were drive-by's and shootings every day. By the time I was 10, my older brothers L'Antrone and DeMarcus has been shot dead in gang violence while my mother died of colon cancer due to microwaved chicken nuggets mostly. My father raised me alone in the streets of De'Troit, where I got a job as an underaged street hustler, making what money I could. I attended the Saint Lucifer's Academy for Girls where I learned kindness, and compassion, and sharing like I had never known. I learned to read, write, speak and sewing. I also learned to stand up for the weak and helpless, be the underdog. I like underdog's and I hate villains. Teutonic Paladin is a Villain.

One evening, myself and Stevi entered the Defend the Virgin server on a couple skip-the-fun characters of ours to show our compassion and skill to the world. We ended the lives of many Peasant and Bandit bullies, as well as feed the starving. We protected that young, beautiful virgin to our last, and our last was myself. A man by the name of NOD_TeutonicPaladin entered the server and his first words were,

"If I see any troublemakers I'll kill them."

Sister Regina at Saint Lucifer's told us killing was bad, not an option, but a last resort. Teutonic Paladin was a killer.

Stevi... she couldn't control herself, she talked back to Paladin nicely, saying if he had a problem with trouble makers he should take it to the forums. It was too much for him, he said "Mind your own business." So Stevi gave him a bit of a nudging, and he told her if she did it again,  she would die. I wouldn't allow any death threats directed at my friend, so I nudged him again, he viciously attacked with his archer lackey, but 'nay they did not stand a change against my 32/6 Build and Bar Mace. Teutonic Paladin and his Archer whore fell quickly, after '4 specific last words' from me,  I left the server to run itself in peace.

Then I was banned for 96 hours.

You never spoke about your heart condition.
It always put you in an awkward position.
You lived your life as normal as you could.
But your life faded away from us like fire on wood.
- A piece of Poetry

Thank you,
Sincerely,
hi_im_daniel
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:13:53 am by bensai »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Re: Unban/Free Daniel
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 04:06:40 am »
Admins I demand a response.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 04:33:25 am »
Strange I don't see a No option on that poll... hmmmm

serious answer:
(click to show/hide)

Edit Locking thread.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:53:04 am by Nightingale »

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 04:42:50 am »
Teutonic Paladin is a Villain.

Yeah, sometimes.... okay probably more often than not.

Just brings me great joy to see him regarded as such since he thinks he is the shining beacon of justice in a violent world. Just look at any of his self portraits he posts.

That being said, he is probably still 5 times more honorable than you at the very least.

I vote HELL NO, extend ban please.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador