Author Topic: NA Ban Request.  (Read 343 times)

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
NA Ban Request.
« on: August 19, 2013, 05:21:23 am »
This is the first ban thread I have ever made.

There are two trouble makers hi_im_daniel, and hi_im_Brendan who immediately started insulting me and friends of mine after I joined DTV. I'm a well known and highly respected DTV player who only tries to help the team in COOP gamemodes like DTV and make us successful at all times. So anyway they said why do you guys like Teutonic paladin so much he's just some fuck who comes on DTV, he "sucks and never plays battle, and when he does, he wears full plate". They made racist remarks at me, attacked me and killed me multiple times when I was trying to help OTHER teammates. They called me a n*gger four times

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170796232

, and tried shieldbashing me into mobs of enemies.

They rejoined over and over, reporting me when I was trying to defend myself and eventually not only killing me, but also kicking me (5/5 teamwounds) directly after. I did my best to mute them, and my friends tried talking them down/helping me defend myself, but it was overall no deterrant.

Why are poll kicks/bans off? A couple of scorned, probably fat, craven nerds make the NA servers so shit to play for others. It is because of people like this that other's coop gameplay is ruined. I don't know what other names they go by, I hope this is enough to get them banned for quite a long time, they need a timeout to consider and change their pitiful lifestyles to something constructive.

I am used to dealing with people like this, but others aren't and will be exposed to such scum.

I did not want it to have to come to this, please turn pollkicks and bans back on.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: NA Ban Request.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2013, 05:47:23 am »
Checked the logs and their previous ban history.

Daniel has 5 bans on record mostly for grieving and teamkilling, banned for 96 hours.
Brendan only has one ban on record banned (the last one for grieving in NA 7) banned for 48 hours.

I will turn back on kick polls on NA 7 bans were never enabled.

Locking thread.