Author Topic: Ban Illuminati_  (Read 1260 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Ban Illuminati_
« on: August 17, 2013, 03:52:06 am »
1. Psychological
2. Illuminati_
3. NA1 at around 8:30 pm Central.
4. Illuminati was knocking me down when I was trying to reload my xbow to shoot a guy attacking our teammate. It was obvious he was bro-coding with the guy on the other team or just trying to force duels. Then when I was finally able to reload and shoot the guy Illuminati stabbed me in the back. Then again, on the next round when I was aiming at their spawn to shoot someone and he stabbed me in the back again.
5. Bro-Coding/Forced duels and intentional team wounding.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. smoking_bishop

*Note: Keep in mind, no enemies are near me in any of the screenshots. Also on the first screenshot, I was already nudged twice and the proof it was not "accidental team wound" is that I was still full health after 2 hits. Then after I killed the guy, like I said he stabbed me and the screenshot shows I was hurt then.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:16:31 am by PsychoTwins »
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline MrIlluminati

• Knight
  • Renown: 76
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • So be it.
    • View Profile
    • ^^
  • Faction: PRO
  • Game nicks: Illuminati
  • IRC nick: Illuminati
Re: Ban Illuminati_
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 04:22:10 am »
You were running around near combat. They were accidents.  I want this guy banned for Defamation and modding arrows for a benefit over everyone else. I am nothing but a mere Gentleman and a Scholar. The fourth accidental teamhit was from a different round too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:36:23 am by MrIlluminati »

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 04:26:41 am »
You were running around near combat. They were accidents.

The pictures show me standing still and reloading. Also changing the topic to try to cover it up makes you seem more guilty...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:01:07 am by PsychoTwins »
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 04:40:33 am »
If people want me banned for using textures that aren't against the rules they can make a ban thread, but don't try to steer away from the topic of this thread.

Offline Sir_Firebus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC-BRD, Unicern, Narwhals, Cavaliers.
  • Game nicks: firebus Cavaliers_SwagBus Suberif Juggernot
  • IRC nick: firebus
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 04:42:39 am »
seriously nice screen shot of illegal textures. I know Illumanti would never tk he is a humble man it just looks like an accident to me from screenshots.
BRD BRD BRD, BRD is the word!

When you lose a duel you are improving; when you win a duel you are measuring your improvement.

Offline SmokingBishop123

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:45:10 am »
I was standing nearby and I saw Illuminati nudge and knockdown Psycho while he was trying to reload his crossbow, I do not have any screenshots but I am a witness to him nudging Psycho while he was reloading at least 3 times, and they were nowhere near combat. It was obviously intentional

Offline Voso

• Earl
  • Renown: 330
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The So-so.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Huey's Cavalieres
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 04:46:36 am »
seriously nice screen shot of illegal textures. I know Illumanti would never tk he is a humble man it just looks like an accident to me from screenshots.

Maybe check the rules first. :p

I agree the textures are pretty dumb, but they are totally legal and have always been around.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are old sellswords and bold sellswords, but there are no old, bold sellswords.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 04:47:15 am »

Don't try to change the topic please. Post a ban thread on me if you think one of the server rules say "No texture packs".

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 05:05:43 am »
Where do you get those anyway? The pink textures.

Message me if you do want them or to know about them please. I'd rather not stray away from the topic.

Offline Phantasmal

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Phantasmal_Astralis, The_Ebon_Hawk
  • IRC nick: Phantasmal
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 05:24:35 am »
Illuminati's record is pretty clean so I am going to let this off with a warning. Please do not nudge reloading xbowmen. Also, I was on the server at the time and this could have been reported to me in I chat which would have immediately cleared this up. Locking thread, please direct any criticisms to http://forum.meleegaming.com/game-admin-feedback/(na)-phantasmal/
Worst admin ever, horrible person, rude in chat, griefs in game, threatens with kicks and bans if you don't praise him in his admin thread, doesn't worship the goat, and worst of all, uses a crossbow, I suggest instant removal of admin rights and crucifixion.