Author Topic: Astralis trade policy  (Read 2054 times)

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
Re: Astralis trade policy
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 05:05:12 pm »
+8
:shock: not exactly.In fact,he wanted to use all of your SD, just no chance . someone more quickly.
He will get what we wanted, anyhow.If you compromise, he will get goods and compensation.If not , you will get a war, no matter who is your enemy.then he sign up the battle ,he get XP(he want it above all things ) .

Ya were fucking scared of high ping Chinese players who have to use Google translator to tell me my mom is a whore.  If blood attacks they will get shit stomped. Nobody touches my shittybull, luk, and agile! And party boy take your anime bullshit and go fuck yourself till die, in game of course
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 08:44:37 pm »
Ya were fucking scared of high ping Chinese players who have to use Google translator to tell me my mom is a whore.  If blood attacks they will get shit stomped. Nobody touches my shittybull, luk, and agile! And party boy take your anime bullshit and go fuck yourself till die, in game of course

love and peace =]
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Wallace_Ritchie

• Baron
  • Renown: 145
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Luk_Astralis, FatKidsAreHardToKidnap
  • IRC nick: Luk
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 01:27:09 am »
:shock: not exactly.In fact,he wanted to use all of your SD, just no chance . someone more quickly.
He will get what we wanted, anyhow.If you compromise, he will get goods and compensation.If not , you will get a war, no matter who is your enemy.then he sign up the battle ,he get XP(he want it above all things ) .
      I'm not sure where you get your info, but Blood is who I'm dealing with, and I think we've reached a compromise. If one guy wants to steal S&D, and be a general tool he'll get his XP. All 150~ tickets of it. every time.     

And partyboy, How dare you use a gif of Gutz in that cgi still-birth crap they tried to call a culmination of the arcs.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 04:45:59 am »
I thought the arcs were amazing if you have watched/read the other stuff.  It was nice seeing some scenes come to life.  Tell me that the slaying of a hundred in the forest wasn't amazing in the second movie, I dare you.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 06:08:51 am »
what does that even mean? luk your an anime girl too?

Offline Zaren

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Zaren_Astralis
  • IRC nick: Zaren
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 08:53:41 am »
Nǐ shènzhì xiěyè de yībùfèn ma? Nǐ shì shuō, kěn xiǎng qièqǔ wǒmen de SnD, dàn yǒurén dǎ tā, jǐnguǎn tā shìtú qièqǔ nín de SnD, wǒmen yīnggāi gěi tā huí tā suǒyǒu de dōngxi ma? Wèishéme wǒmen gěi tā, tā tōule wǒmen de chǎnpǐn?

Jìn chūkǒu rúcǐ hǔnluàn

你甚至血液的一部分吗?你是说,肯想窃取我们的SnD,但有人打他,尽管他试图窃取您的SnD,我们应该给他回他所有的东西吗?为什么我们给他,他偷了我们的产品?

进出口如此混乱

EDIT:lol i just tried to replug what I google translated from english to chinese back into english and well.....good job google translate!

Original
(click to show/hide)
replug
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 08:58:03 am by Zaren »

Offline Malgalad

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 12:29:56 pm »
+1
 :shock: I'm not member of blood. but most of Chinese CRPG player use the same Internet chat tool (QQ) and In the same group.   :|only a few player follow ken.He is not leader now.the new leaders are Blood_baojun and Sakas_Ly and most of Chinese will join a new faction named Dragonborn. 8-) we join the Strategus not mean we have identical views. Everyone has his own ambition.I support Sakas_Ly.He is honest and sincere,impartial and disinterested. He is a trustworthy and level-headed leader.