Author Topic: Ban RD_Balthizor1  (Read 368 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Ban RD_Balthizor1
« on: August 03, 2013, 03:57:41 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Cock Blockula

2. Name of offending character(s): RD_Balthizor

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Just around 13:15 GMT, EU2, yesterday

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.: I was beating down those doors below in the screenshots totally on my own. There were no other defenders next to me. He was on horseback and he suddenly gave me a well planned and intentional couch hit (the first teamhit is the couched lance impact, the second is the horse bump). He left me with only tiny HP, which was enough for the xbower behind the door (it's CotGS Chamion as can be seen on the screenshot) to kill me right after. He left the server after this.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: It happened so fast that I only figured out what he did after getting shot, hence the untimely screenshots. As you can see, the moron escaped right after doing that. As far as I'm concerned, this is the typical troll's act of "Oh, I'm going to log off now. Why not be a total cocksucker and teamkill a teammate before doing so? Omg, omg, it will be so much fun." It was only me and his actions cannot be construed in any other manner. His logging off after this instead of apologizing further proves the fact that it was intentional.

6. Multiple Screenshots:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**: As I said, CotGS_Chamion was there and he shot me dead after this instance, though I am not really sure if he was paying sufficient attention, as he was loading his xbow during that time.

For this totally idiotic behavior, I would like an admin to practice whatever applicable sanction there is to practice. While this is my first ban request ever and my screenshots weren't timely enough, it should be known that I'm putting it up on entirely honest terms, not out of any personal issue whatsoever with this guy. In fact, I'm seeing his name ingame for the first time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 05:23:34 pm by ASGUARDIAN »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
Re: Ban RD_Balthizor1
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:59:22 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:09:13 pm »
Modifying post above to fulfill the form requirement.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 09:16:17 pm »
RD_Balthizor1 banned for one day for teamwounding.