Author Topic: Warriors of the First Age and Order of the White Stallion Alliance Announcement  (Read 682 times)

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
I hereby put into script that the men who have formed the Order of the White Stallion, being honorable warriors and amiable friends, are officially in an alliance with the Warriors of the First Age.  May the stars kindled by Varda, who is called Elbereth by my kin, send a guiding light before them, dissuading all darkness from encroachment upon them.

Finnian Tiercel of the Noldor
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline raccoonlord

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • HoC_Raccoon
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: HoC_Funesti_Equites, HoC_HeavyHitter_Monty, AND MANY MORE!!!
About time we had a horse clan  :wink:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Good luck, guys. I look forward to you folks putting together some armies and trying your hand at the nerd-herding mini-game of strategus battles.

For real, the only battles that are happening now are Occitan/Frisians performing village attacks with the rare field attack or village defense, LL/Hosp attacks on Ichamur (which make me want to pull my hair out every time I fight enginerd in one) and TkoV attacks on Nomar.

Let's get some more variety up in here! It matters little who you fight, but a conflict involving your two bands against some similarly-sized group would be damned interesting.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
but a conflict involving your two bands against some similarly-sized group would be damned interesting.

*Chuckles*

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
*Chuckles*

Well, to me it seems that you have a similar size to the 3rd RL folks, but perhaps I do misjudge that. It's a real shame that small factions are practically prohibited from doing anything without the assistance of a larger faction. We got plenty of charity from more than one source when we were smaller. It's really tough to start out from scratch; I wish you success in fighting MB alongside TkoV or any other path you take.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
May they have more honor than the other  back alley whores around these parts.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
May they have more honor than the other  back alley whores around these parts.

And especially more than Bonesaw, who violates his treaties on a whim and goes to war with his friends because of his drinking problem.