Author Topic: Unban Rubes_withA_FUPA  (Read 387 times)

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
Unban Rubes_withA_FUPA
« on: August 02, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »
So I was just banned from NA_1, not sure why, I was exploring the walls, but I wasn't delaying, I also received no warnings, and my understanding from that map is that its a legal spot to be in because it was purposely created by the mapmaker, and is not an exploit. I understand when someones delaying a round by running around in there, but there was 12 people on my team still alive and we outnumbered the other team.

So, I'm requesting that I be unbanned, or at least given some reasoning for being banned without even receiving a single warning?

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: Unban Rubes_withA_FUPA
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 11:19:56 pm »
I highly doubt the map maker made the map with intentions for people to phase through the walls. I warned everyone twice, kicked 3 people for it and you managed to not notice any of those warnings/kicks.

No I didn't specifically warn you for exploiting. You should have gotten the message about not using the glitch.

unbanned -

Don't exploit to gain undeserved benefits.
Common sense rule applies here as well.
Don't go outside of map bounds.

Offline HeraldOfTheGOBBLINKING

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: REALM OF THE GOBBLING KING
  • Game nicks: Rubes, Oxycontin4All, Wilson_of_Gamehendge
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »
I highly doubt the map maker made the map with intentions for people to phase through the walls. I warned everyone twice, kicked 3 people for it and you managed to not notice any of those warnings/kicks.

No I didn't specifically warn you for exploiting. You should have gotten the message about not using the glitch.

unbanned -

Don't exploit to gain undeserved benefits.
Common sense rule applies here as well.
Don't go outside of map bounds.

Thanks desire, and if you gave the warnings than that is my mistake and I'm sorry. I honesly didn't see them. As for the map, the maker made a clear path to the area, unlike some other maps locations/glitches. But if you want me to stay out of there, I will.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 11:41:52 pm »
Thanks!

Locking thread.