Author Topic: Ban request: "GEEKAGI" for constant abuse of new antileechsystem  (Read 846 times)

Offline Trael

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Artle
Im hereby requesting ban for player GEEKAGI for his constant habit of searching players who are in combat and kicking them by abusing antileecher system.

Have seen him play on different servers during two (2) days and all the time he has been on server, it has been him as soon as he dies searching someone who is in middle of meleecombat and activating antileecher test on that person. He has already caused atleast four (4) kicks to just our five player squad, all on totally active players who have been too occupied with meleecombat to notice those messages requiring them to press some random button to not be kicked in 10 seconds. And it havent been targeting only our squad, it was so commonly happening from him that last time i saw him he got about 83% of server votekicking him for 15 trimes in row just to stop him from kicking other people with his abuse.

Targets have most definetly and surely been nonidle players and gotten kicked just becouse time of leechsystem is 10 seconds and most players wont have time to press that button before time runs out, without dying for missed melee block or hit, even if they would notice those lines in chat within that 10 seconds when they are in middle of intense combat.

I am pretty sure there will be quite many others to confirm this if nessessary and i can try to dig up some screenshots if nessessary for proof.

Also he was actively blocking chockepoint in siege with construction sites on when i saw him on siegeserver.

Edit: looked at files and what i guess was first poolkick for him from that siegeserver was at 9.5.2011 18:05:00
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:51:12 am by Trael »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: Ban request: "GEEKAGI" for constant abuse of new antileechsystem
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:18:58 am »
Evidence?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rumaahinen

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rumaahinen
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 12:34:55 am »
GEEKAGI has abused system against me couple of times while I am in combat and got me kicked. I don't have any screenshots but I can at least confirm Traels accusations. If you want to check server logs if I remember correctly last time this happened in EU servers (other than EU4) was 9.5 evening in EU 5 or 6 siege (other was empty one). I think other players can confirm it too.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:51:55 am by Rumaahinen »

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 01:58:40 am »
cuituoptiikka got kicked in the middle of an epic round-deciding duel due to this (or so he claimed, but I doubt he would've voluntarily disconnected and lied about it) and it was pretty damn annoying as I would've wanted to kick his ass with my glaive instead of some random kick.

I'll take a screenshot next time this happens to me, but I play somewhat inactively.