Author Topic: Repairs are ridiculous for someone who just got a shiny new item.  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Repairs are ridiculous for someone who just got a shiny new item.
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2011, 09:34:49 pm »
Seawied, I think player strategy influences the effective average multiplier as well. So someone who doing sessions of 10 + x rounds until a loss(multi back to x1) will probably have a better average multiplier than someone who is playing a fixed amount of 20 rounds and then quits no matter what.

Certainly this, I have never quit if my multiplier was higher then 1, even if that meant being braindead tired and suffering through another hour of play due to clan stacking in my favor.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Torp

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Do evil to others before they do evil to you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Kenkyaku
  • IRC nick: Torp
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2011, 09:45:10 pm »
Certainly this, I have never quit if my multiplier was higher then 1, even if that meant being braindead tired and suffering through another hour of play due to clan stacking in my favor.

i cant pay upkeep for my items with x2, so i only stay if i have x3+ :D

Offline Seawied

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • Climbing in yo window, snatching yo people up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2011, 11:28:16 pm »
Seawied, I think player strategy influences the effective average multiplier as well. So someone who doing sessions of 10 + x rounds until a loss(multi back to x1) will probably have a better average multiplier than someone who is playing a fixed amount of 20 rounds and then quits no matter what.

certainly the case, but it would interesting to see the global average.

Also, my formula doesn't account for draw-rounds either.
So with PT >10 stones become simple too effective
:lol: