Author Topic: Unreasonable refusal of ban  (Read 327 times)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Unreasonable refusal of ban
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:44 pm »
The text dialouge logs, That shows the entire conversation, I did not say anything before then. The only thing was said, Stop tking me please watch what your doing.. Apart from that, the entire thing is in the log. How can you say I was full of rage? Yes OFC I am angry now? Why wouldnt I be but you cant base that on what happened in the game. The logs shows what happened so do the screen shots, As I sent you a PM ezerele I use alot of swear words in what i say, Dosnt mean i am raging. I just simply cant understand, How asking someone to stop hitting me and telling them to fuck off, Warrants about 4 different people being abuse. Now you honestly telling me that I am in the wrong?

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Unreasonable refusal of ban
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:29:23 pm »
Stop opening new topics. You weren't able to fulfil the requirements for a ban request at all (http://forum.meleegaming.com/eu-%28official%29/ban-request-requirements-read-this-first!/). You didn't mention the server, the time, your witnesses (well, everybody who was there told us that you were behaving like an ass) and so on... And I am not even talking about all your insults...

And please don't send me any further messages. I already made my decision and I won't change it.

Have a nice day. I guess you should be able to play again.