Author Topic: [UNBAN] Skeebie  (Read 547 times)

Offline Skeebie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] Skeebie
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:17:19 am »
I was the one who logged on LLJK_HELEN_KELLER and got muted for calling the admin who was banning my friends a badmin, followed by relogging and calling Darkwulf a friendbundle of sticks.  I realize this was a very stupid idea, and I apologize for my words.  I was just extremely upset at what appeared to be admin abuse (a friend was banned for BEING team killed and asking why in chat), followed by mutings and banning for anyone else who asked why.  Again, it was a stupid move on my part, I should have just kept my mouth shut.  I haven't had a chance to review the rules- I didn't know about this forum before, and the site was down all day yesterday.  Anyway, please remove this ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Skeebie
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 01:24:28 am »
Hello Helen

It might be a good idea for you to link a set of the rules to your friend over at LLJK.  I keep hearing them claim they have not reviewed them.  Anyways, your two friends who were banned have been banned for good reason.  During the final offense I was watching them in spectator mode.  So I had first hand knowledge of what happened and you had second hand information.  Asking questions in game is disrupting to the other players and the very reason we have forums.  If they have a problem with it, let them make a post and I will GLADLY respond.

Getting out of line in game is just going to lead to where you are now.  In your ONE and ONLY defense, I will add that the forums were down at the time you were banned. 

So thank you for your apology and I will recommend your ban be lifted.  There were several admins that banned you at the same time, but I will take it because your comment was directed towards me.  Just take it to the forums next tme, or when they come back up if they are down.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:17:25 am by Darkwulf »

Offline Skeebie

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [UNBAN] Skeebie
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 01:30:47 am »
Thank you, I appreciate that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Devilize