Author Topic: [BAN] Sanjaun  (Read 608 times)

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
[BAN] Sanjaun
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:58:12 pm »
Its getting out of hand. You cant enter EU4 these days without finding at least 50 % of the people trolling, teamhitting, delaying or doing some other crap.

Server: EU4

Time: 5:32 pm, UTC +01:00

Case: Repeated intentional teamwounding

Player Sanjaun was running around in peasant gear with high ath. He teamhit me with a throwing knife or somehing at spawn. When I reported, he continued to teamhit me until he got 4/5 reports, then left the server.

(click to show/hide)

My negative score did NOT come from revengeteamhitting him.

Witnesses:

(click to show/hide)

E: Since there are new Ban requirements, the points I left out:

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.

Nothing was happening before, I didnt interact with or even noticed this person before. Nothing was happening after since he quit.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*

The build seemed like a typical, high ath, low upkeep troll build. Only plausible intention for me is "for the lulz".

6. Multiple Screenshots

There is nothing more that could have been screenshotted. The amount of teamhits, seen in screen one, clearly shows it was intentional. Timer 5:52 shows that it happened early in the round.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 07:32:45 pm by XyNox »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tehor

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Libere Equites
  • Game nicks: Eques_Jogelmogelgogelsogel,Jogel_of_Jogeldism,PolitessensindauchnurFrauen
Re: [BAN] Sanjaun
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 08:41:46 pm »
i can confirm this

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 10:55:25 pm »
While I didn't get a good look at it, I saw someone run around and throw daggers towards his allies at the other teams spawn. Together with the reports on Sanjuan I'm confident it was him, even though I never could confirm the name myself.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 12:30:52 am »
1 day ban.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!