Author Topic: Item missing in-game  (Read 518 times)

Offline John

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
Item missing in-game
« on: May 07, 2011, 03:07:59 pm »
My tempered heavy lance is not appearing in-game, but shows just fine on the website.  I used heirloom points to upgrade it, rather than actually retiring.  I had five points to spend, I used the first three on a horse and then the last two on the lance.  The horse shows up in-game.  I did this while my game wasn't running, by the way.

Offline John

• Knight
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
Re: Item missing in-game
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 03:42:32 pm »
Update - It now shows up in game as "balanced heavy lance", but is still referred to as "tempered heavy lance" on the website.  At least I can use it now!

Showed up inexplicably after hours of gameplay.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 02:00:05 am »
I got the same. I have a twice heirloomed heavy lance (Tempered Heavy Lance) that I got from the point 'looming. It shows in the equipmentscreen but not ingame.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Chort

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Strangers
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 12:31:38 pm »
I got something like that. I should have the "Balanced Heavy Lance", but web-site (inventory page) shows me only the "Tempered Heavy Lance" (retirement page shows me that I have the "Balanced Heavy Lance") There is no lance in-game until I use it as my default weapon (saved on the site). But next is more weird - instead of lance I get the "Thick Splinted Greaves with Spurs" in game  :shock:
This is necessary. This is necessary. Life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on life feeds on........