Author Topic: The beginning of the end.  (Read 2712 times)

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: The beginning of the end.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 12:59:16 am »
we are def not being fed with free Eu troops. As kesh said LCO has the market on that.
Leader of BS

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2013, 01:05:06 am »
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Since the first miracle in the ice fields of Shulus, much has changed in the land of Calradia. Alliances have been made and broken, Empires have risen and collapsed. Friends have turned to foe, and many a neckbeard has been slain. Through all the traitorous misdeeds of the wicked, the conspiring of vassals, the peaceful trader has had but one mission:To bring righteousness on the heads of those who would suck the life out of this land with their spergish ways. All who bore witness to the defeat of Froyo's minions in the north, who held off the Remnant and HG horde in Tismirr, who slew the vengeful yawshawn army in Ayyike, I call upon ye once more, to fight and die for my cause. Their vassals now greatly outnumber us, and the disappearance of the prophesized one, Pakus, makes our cause even more perilous. But remember, even a righteous defeat is more honorable than submission and cowardice in the face of confrontation. The pen is in our hands, so let it be written that we fought valiantly this night and without mercy to shed the blood of the heinous on the walls of New Ismirala.

(click to show/hide)

uhh was the first sentence a reference to the offspring?
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
Rest in Peace.
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 04:17:02 am »
+9
All who fought and died with me this day:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2013, 07:21:38 am »
Its like no one understands sarcasm anymore these days...
(i think Daruvian likes me... he keeps - my posts)

Offline Penguin

• Duke
  • Renown: 670
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player
  • JesusChrist
    • View Profile
  • Faction: [A]rrows Incoming!
  • Game nicks: [Y]Retreat!
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 07:37:18 am »
+2
Its like no one understands sarcasm anymore these days...
(i think Daruvian likes me... he keeps - my posts)

Principle dictates that I - your post for whining about it now. God have mercy on your soul.
"As you gaze upon the cross, and long for conformity to him, be not weary or fearful because you cannot express in words what you seek. Ask him to plant the cross in your heart. Believe in him, the crucified and now living one, to dwell within you, and breathe his own mind there."