Author Topic: Battle at New Ayyike  (Read 483 times)

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
Battle at New Ayyike
« on: July 14, 2013, 01:27:58 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

downvote if.you like to kill puppies and kittens

A cooling breeze greeted Tojo's face as he sat waiting for a servant to bring him another beer from the cool cellar. The servant arrived hurriedly delivering the brew just as Tojo began to address the Occitan who had arrived at his village. "You have come here to slay my men outside my own home?" inquired Tojo, "Oui" replied the man in a thick french accent. Tojo took a moment to size up the man while chugging his beer, sitting on his horse dressed in red he had more than 1600 troops under his command. He could have easily take Tojo on the field alone, however Tojo had made it to the gates of his home before being confronted. "Well then" began Tojo, "I shall not bow before another Lord, the True Lord God is my only master and also my protector. By his right we are saved and now by his will ye shall be damned...". Now standing Tojo shouted so that all could hear, "This village stands for all that is just in the name of the Lord and you seek to to destroy it!?!. Well hear me now, you better bring your A game son 'CAUSE IT IS FUCKING ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!". The frenchman reared his horse and shouted "Vive le Occitan!" as his war party galloped back to their camps. Tojo watched them ride off before he mounted his white steed Rapidash. "Shit, Shit, Shit...I better find Oda fast" he murmured to himself as he rode into the village.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:52:11 am by Tojo »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Battle at New Ayyike
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:51:31 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A cooling breeze greeted Tojo's face as he sat waiting for a servant to bring him another beer from the cool cellar. The servant arrived hurriedly delivering the brew just as Tojo began to address the Occitan who had arrived at his village. "You have come here to slay my men outside my own home?" inquired Tojo, "Oui" replied the man in a thick french accent. Tojo took a moment to size up the man while chugging his beer, sitting on his horse dressed in red he had more than 1600 troops under his command. He could have easily take Tojo on the field alone, however Tojo had made it to the gates of his home before being confronted. "Well then" began Tojo, "I shall not bow before another Lord, the True Lord God is my only master and also my protector. By his right we are saved and now by his will ye shall be damned...". Now standing Tojo shouted so that all could hear, "This village stands for all that is just in the name of the Lord and you seek to to destroy it!?!. Well hear me now, you better bring your A game son 'CAUSE IT IS FUCKING ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!". The frenchman reared his horse and shouted "Vive le Occitan!" as his war party galloped back to their camps. Tojo watched them ride off before he mounted his white steed Rapidash. "Shit, Shit, Shit...I better find Oda fast" he murmured to himself as he rode into the village.

Great roleplay - says more about the haters than you with all their -1s, i guess you forgot all the gay and fart jokes needed for their upvotes.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
Re: Battle at New Ayyike
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 01:55:13 am »
+1
As the Sun eclipsed over the low mountains on the horizon, burning funeral pyres could be seen dotting the land like fireflies. The smoke from the burning casualties of war rose to the sky and then moved westward with the winds, raining ashes as it traveled. Another day of fighting, another victory for Ayyike. Tojo had not been present for the battle as he was still recovering from previous one. He could've fought back to back in his prime, but those years were long behind him. A piece of ash from one of the pyres gently floated in through his window where he now watched the sunset. It landed softly in his open palm, bringing it closer to his face he examined it thinking of the Occitan who besieged his village. "If they bring more men, we shall provide them more ashes", he said to himself. After one last look at the ashes in his palm he took a deep breath and blew them out the window back into the night sky.