Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 423 times)

Offline Pinche

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: July 11, 2013, 02:20:05 pm »
I was banned yesterday for poll abuse, as you can see in the logs, that server was a "virgin hitting" festival.

In the screenshots that make me banned you can see how that guy have no kills and he didnt even kill nobody, while demonpaul and me we are playing normally killing the peasants.

Is very sad that the old players only play to rape the newcomers and ruin their day only farming one hit kills and didnt even think in their situation.

I play only a few days this mod, but im thinking to leave forever due to abuse on newcomers.

I´m sorry about the poll, i didnt even know they are forbbiden.

Im sorry to BizantionCrossbow too, but he know that they didnt say or do nothing in the server more than make us die due to his 0 contribution or communication.

Thanks for reading.

http://i.imgur.com/bZLOfJ6.jpg

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:40:33 pm »
Yeah no one is going to believe that, you were already banned once for Poll Abuse like ~14 days ago. You're definitely NOT a victim, you're a perpetrator.

This is your second offense and you were once again caught with your pants down.

Do not abuse the Ban/Kick polls.

If you want to play this mod you'll follow the rules and behave your self.

This is your third and last chance.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:26 pm »

I play only a few days this mod, but im thinking to leave forever due to abuse on newcomers.

You guys are the ones trolling and griefing other players all the time. I am sure nobody will miss you.

Bye. :D