Author Topic: just get this guy off my jock plz  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
just get this guy off my jock plz
« on: July 12, 2013, 06:24:33 am »
http://imgur.com/Ck8MSLx

So heres this guy sdjklnf. Bumped me twice in the past couple hours, right out of spawn. I politely ask him to stop, and he replies by telling me i'm  in his way.

Here is a brief description of the history between sdjklnf, and myself. When he was a new player, i was nice to him, despite the fact that I despise HX and HA and really any class that runs and kites(we all know form my previous threads).

I mean this kids used to S my D so hard in text chat... really the only reason i was so nice to him for so long, considering i didn't really know him from a hole in the wall, and disliked his playstyle. Well when i heard he was a lvl 35 HX, i couldn't help myself any longer. I told him he was scum for playing such a lame class for such an extended period of time. I guess he really took it to heart, and feels the need to troll me childishly. I don't really care if he gets banned, ultimately i'd just like him to stop being such an asshole. I honestly hate to force you admins to look into this sort of thing, but this kids bumps are really hindering my playtime (my recent obsession has only 6 str, and 0 IF, his bumps do about 1/3 my hp).

Maybe the fact that i don't care to associate with this kid, hurts his feelings. Maybe it hurts his feelings enough to make him go into an internet NA 1 rampage, harming and injuring poor jackmerius. With the upcoming season, and the collegiate bowl approaching, this team cant afford to be down a skilled player, due to a torn acl, a broken ankle, or a hoof bludgeoned head.

I'd ask the admin to look into the logs, happened at approximately 11:59 PM eastern.

Thanks again

~~~~aldowild

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: just get this guy off my jock plz
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 07:06:57 am »
(click to show/hide)

Ummmm, didn't even know that was you. And as far as trolling goes... you're the guy who starts throwing a tantrum in the server every time I peg you more than once. I think you're taking this game to seriously if you think you've "hurt my feelings".

As far as the bumps go, at the beginning of every round I rush enemy spawn to try and get a quick bolt while they are massed. Sometimes I spawn behind infantry, I noodle around them as well as I can but sometimes they move in front of me. I say I'm sorry when I can, but that particular map is small with lots of cover so I didn't want to miss my opportunity.

The only reason he put up this thread is because of this:
I told him he was scum for playing such a lame class for such an extended period of time.

Yeah, he has let me know this on multiple occasions without any provocation, unless you count when we're on opposite teams and I kill him.

Next time "ctrl-M" me so you can show the whole server what "scum" I am. Or you can use "I" chat(Granpappy was in the server) and let the admin scold me with pink chat.

I won't deny that I bumped you aldo, but acting like this is connected to some long-history is silly. I don't care who you are, if you are on the opposite team I will shoot you, that's pretty much the extent of my "trolling".
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 07:12:21 am by sdfjkln »

Offline Armycook_of_KSantiago

• Count
  • Renown: 188
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • No mercy! No retreat! No remorse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 07:33:13 am »
(click to show/hide)

Ummmm, didn't even know that was you. And as far as trolling goes... you're the guy who starts throwing a tantrum in the server every time I peg you more than once. I think you're taking this game to seriously if you think you've "hurt my feelings".

As far as the bumps go, at the beginning of every round I rush enemy spawn to try and get a quick bolt while they are massed. Sometimes I spawn behind infantry, I noodle around them as well as I can but sometimes they move in front of me. I say I'm sorry when I can, but that particular map is small with lots of cover so I didn't want to miss my opportunity.

The only reason he put up this thread is because of this:
Yeah, he has let me know this on multiple occasions without any provocation, unless you count when we're on opposite teams and I kill him.

Next time "ctrl-M" me so you can show the whole server what "scum" I am. Or you can use "I" chat(Granpappy was in the server) and let the admin scold me with pink chat.

I won't deny that I bumped you aldo, but acting like this is connected to some long-history is silly. I don't care who you are, if you are on the opposite team I will shoot you, that's pretty much the extent of my "trolling".

TRY QQA
Dinner is served!
(click to show/hide)

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 07:48:49 am »
I never use the voice commands, but I'll keep that in mind thanks.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:18:19 am »
sdfjkln is known for not having a sense of humour and is probably autistic so I think that makes complaining about him a hate crime, idk
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 08:22:30 am »
sdfjkln is known for not having a sense of humour and is probably autistic so I think that makes complaining about him a hate crime, idk

^^^^^^ Upon receiving council from my attorney(partyboy), I would like to change my plea to Not guilty by reason of insanity

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 08:26:17 am »
^^^^^^ Upon receiving council from my attorney(partyboy), I would like to change my plea to Not guilty by reason of insanity

noooo, it's not insanity.  that is a draconian term for your condition and I won't let you debase yourself like that.  you're just different and have to accept that "fun" can be different things for different people.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline sdfjkln

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 08:33:14 am »
noooo, it's not insanity.  that is a draconian term for your condition and I won't let you debase yourself like that.  you're just different and have to accept that "fun" can be different things for different people.

You're talking to the wrong guy.

Well when i heard he was a lvl 35 HX, i couldn't help myself any longer. I told him he was scum for playing such a lame class for such an extended period of time.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 09:12:35 am »
Grannpappy was indeed in the server.

The worst I would had given in the server is an ingame warning. And looking through the logs it seems he stopped bumping you after your talk with him not to mention there are no m reports on him.

For now ill issue this warning.

sdfjkln please watch you're bumps while in spawn not everyone is a super-macho str build.

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars