Author Topic: Bows Back to Normal?  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Bows Back to Normal?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 09:40:30 pm »
+2
I really don't get the point of completely moving some items from one category to the other. The bow was one of the weakest bows iirc. Now it's not the same item at all. This is like what happened to the black armor.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 02:38:42 am »
THIS NEW BOW RUINED MY GAME PLAY STYLE. I CAN NO LONGER DRAW FAST ENOUGH IN MELEE TO STUN LOCK AN ENEMY. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS FUCK WITH ARCHERY MECHANICS AND COMPLETLY RUIN THE WAY I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME.

MW  BOW HAS SAME DAMAGE AND ACCURACY AS A NORMAL ONE? ONLY DIFFERENCE IS 2 MISSILE SPEED. WOOHOO WTF DID I GRIND FOR? FFS.

Regard this post as spam, I have quit archery. Good day.

On point.

I really don't get the point of completely moving some items from one category to the other. The bow was one of the weakest bows iirc. Now it's not the same item at all. This is like what happened to the black armor.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 02:48:18 am »
+1
THIS NEW BOW RUINED MY GAME PLAY STYLE. I CAN NO LONGER DRAW FAST ENOUGH IN MELEE TO STUN LOCK AN ENEMY. WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS FUCK WITH ARCHERY MECHANICS AND COMPLETLY RUIN THE WAY I LIKE TO PLAY THE GAME.

MW  BOW HAS SAME DAMAGE AND ACCURACY AS A NORMAL ONE? ONLY DIFFERENCE IS 2 MISSILE SPEED. WOOHOO WTF DID I GRIND FOR? FFS.

Regard this post as spam, I have quit archery. Good day.

Look on the bright side you have a 0 slot falchion now. Also you could use the short bow, its faster then your bow was pre patch and it does more damage now, plus your tatar arrows do +2 more damage with a lot more arrows.

Oh but surely it is a loss.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 04:55:50 am »
Look on the bright side you have a 0 slot falchion now. Also you could use the short bow, its faster then your bow was pre patch and it does more damage now, plus your tatar arrows do +2 more damage with a lot more arrows.

I think the losses and gains of the archery patch balance each other. But I think nothing should've been changed from last archery we had. Archery wasn't the problem--throwing, cav, etc. were.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 04:57:59 am »
+1
I liked archery the way it was too. I think the reason they did it was to make archery more accessible for everyone. But now we will experience more of a ranged fest. Atleast for a few weeks.

Offline Adalwulf

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 53
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Adalwulf
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 05:26:48 am »

Jarold I know you don't know this but I had a +3 italian falchion and when they made all the 0 slotswords I requested for them to make italian falchion 0 slot. Guess what they said 3 months ago.....They fucked me then and they fucked me now because It traded it away for 2 loompoints and some gold.