Author Topic: Ban Rhodri_Taliesin  (Read 419 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Ban Rhodri_Taliesin
« on: June 24, 2013, 11:15:49 am »
I kicked him in spawn and he proceeded to attack Applesauce and eventually teamkilled me.  Following this temper tantrum he gave us a speech on internet respect and kept chasing Applesauce in the middle of combat.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I will apologize for kicking you in the first 5 seconds of the round, which is a common tradition between players and is a sign of camaraderie if not just a simple salutation.  I did not think you would react so violently to it, however I feel the team kill was entirely unnecessary.

As for your speech and short eulogy about respect on the internet, the only rebuttal I can form is that in order to gain respect you need to earn respect.  Treat others as you wish to be treated, and you got off on the wrong foot by insinuating my members were hacking and insulting our play styles.

Perhaps, a more fitting and well overused quote that I don't doubt you've heard before:

Quote from: Mahatma Gandhi
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

With this, I bid you adieu.

~Artyem

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline TheAppleSauceMan

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: Ban Rhodri_Taliesin
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 11:49:47 am »
Yeah I can back this up. Said if any of us "Dracul cocksuckers" kicked us again he would "fucking kill us". And thus he promptly did so after a kick.

I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 12:46:09 pm »
I bare witness to these events as well. I would also like to add in that the man decided to spend the next two maps lecturing us about his views on society and why we should conform to it. The hypocrisy combined with the loopholes in his logical reasoning deserves a ban more so than his rampant team killing in my opinion.
Bring me that ASS.

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 10:09:01 pm »
First off directed at the OP: don't kick people when they ask you not to, even if you're dealing no damage.  If rhodri_taliesin asked you to stop and you continue, you also can get into trouble.  Of course in this scenario the only chat I see from rhodri_taliesin is "wtf man", no actual request to stop or much patience at all between that and the blatant teamkill.  Just a reminder in general that you could be perceived as baiting/griefing if I see stuff like this happening in the future.

Rhodri_Taliesin, you seem to have a problem following the rules & controlling your temper.  Regardless of "who started it" team killing isn't an acceptable response.  Ask (politely) for admin assistance, ask the players to stop, take screenshots & report if all else fails, these are the appropriate steps you should be taking if someone is bugging you.

also:
(click to show/hide)
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and consider this part of your philosophical discussion, and not a threat on another player IRL.

This will be your 5th ban in under 2 months (!) so here's my suggestion: evaluate the way you are playing, and correct your behavior when it comes to other player interactions.  Otherwise you'll very quickly find your account in jeopardy of an essay ban.

96 hour ban (4 day) issued, locking thread.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345