Author Topic: Unban muffinstuffer  (Read 294 times)

Offline BootyBuster

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban muffinstuffer
« on: June 16, 2013, 04:16:15 am »
So  Makatozi MB  can troll his own team mates? Walk around spam nudging me, and kicking? Then when I finally had enough of his trolling I kill him once, I'm banned for a day?  One Teamkill= 24hourban? Yes I admit I killed that coward for, oh I don't know, 15 nudges and kicks he spammed on me while I played.

Holyshit! not to mention the coward this kid is. He was trying to get me banned by trolling me repeatedly over and over. That's what the kid wanted, to get a screenshot of me killing him so he could post it here. What a pussy! I'm surprised admins fall for this crap, or even allow it.

Am I to be a big pussy also? and take screenshots of all the crap he does? Wait, I can't take screenshots of quick troll behavior.... So looks like it's w.e.

Guess I have to wait out a day because I made a giant pussy angry  and he wanted to affect my playtime, rather than actually just play the game and fight without trolling people.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Unban muffinstuffer
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 08:19:41 am »
I saw multiple M reports from him on you, i saw none from you to him.  You never told him to stop in chat, so there is no proof that he was greifing you.  Next time this happens tell him to stop and report it in I chat, don't go vigilante on someone. Revenge tking is still intentional tking and is bannable.

Unbanned.