Author Topic: cotgs vs Torben. again ^^  (Read 867 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
cotgs vs Torben. again ^^
« on: May 16, 2013, 11:54:17 am »
+1
last time I was attacked,  thanks to great,  disciplined and skillfull mercenaries (of whom some where as low as level 19),  we managed to fend off their army against 2:1 odds
although we had the same amount of players on both sides,  and no foot armor (a key strategic element ; )

It was by far the funnest battle I had in a long time.

Today,  two shiny warbands of 250 vs my 170 will meat (better then meet because more protein).  Although I cant make it,  I found a man managing the roster and commanding the battle,  so you can look forward to a nice struggle : )

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3692

again:  if this battle should be won,  I will pay my mercenaries in strat and crpg gold.

also stay tuned,  for in the coming weeks I will be roaming cotgs lands with several 3k armies,  and promise to accept low level players just as well as skillful old my old friends.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: cotgs vs Torben. again ^^
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 11:58:26 am »
+1
I will kill your enemies, and drink to your name after our victory!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 12:43:10 pm »
+1
I applied. I am not low level but I compensate that with skillessness!  :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 05:06:45 pm »
last time I was attacked,  thanks to great,  disciplined and skillfull mercenaries (of whom some where as low as level 19),  we managed to fend off their army against 2:1 odds
although we had the same amount of players on both sides,  and no foot armor (a key strategic element ; )

It was by far the funnest battle I had in a long time.

Today,  two shiny warbands of 250 vs my 170 will meat (better then meet because more protein).  Although I cant make it,  I found a man managing the roster and commanding the battle,  so you can look forward to a nice struggle : )

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=3692

again:  if this battle should be won,  I will pay my mercenaries in strat and crpg gold.

also stay tuned,  for in the coming weeks I will be roaming cotgs lands with several 3k armies,  and promise to accept low level players just as well as skillful old my old friends.

A little bird whispered in my ear that u were equipping Blackfist troops, which hardly makes u the innocent trader u want the world to think. Also LeGoodz...oh sorry Le MIkz has said at several occations that u work for him. Since Blackfist are at war with CFA and are good at loosing both gear and extremely large proportions of goods, perhaps u should seek another master that doesnt waste your hard work?

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 05:10:15 pm »
+1
I'm pretty sure he would do the same for you if paid properly. That is the very core of a trader... trading with everyone as long as the price is good.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 06:19:41 pm »
A little bird whispered in my ear that u were equipping Blackfist troops, which hardly makes u the innocent trader u want the world to think. Also LeGoodz...oh sorry Le MIkz has said at several occations that u work for him. Since Blackfist are at war with CFA and are good at loosing both gear and extremely large proportions of goods, perhaps u should seek another master that doesnt waste your hard work?

ah,  grandmon.  A talk with you was on my list anyway.  cut the bird whisper bullcrap,  I`ve stated that the troops were to be sold to blackfist in the first thread already. 

Kapikulu and mercs where just as interested in buying troops as any other faction,  even drz had a thread up about buying troops.  mikz however payed the most.

The 5k goods came from shu han,  so no favor of one of your enemies there either.

Fact is,  you are taking side with a clan that attacked me outside their territory and inside the territory of a clan where i have free passage. (btw I also had free passage in wolves territory,  how is that now that kinn is gone?)
The leader of that clan then went on insisting that I am a liar,  and now has his vagina full of sand because I insulted him back.

So yeah,  it is just like that:  factionless trader being attacked by clan,  he looses a months worth of troop collecting,  he is being insulted by that clan,  and now the clans allies go on pissing on his wall as well. 

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 07:12:48 pm »
okydoky,  Im off.  Good luck and cheers to a fun battle I hope.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 08:07:13 pm »
ah,  grandmon.  A talk with you was on my list anyway.  cut the bird whisper bullcrap,  I`ve stated that the troops were to be sold to blackfist in the first thread already. 

Kapikulu and mercs where just as interested in buying troops as any other faction,  even drz had a thread up about buying troops.  mikz however payed the most.

The 5k goods came from shu han,  so no favor of one of your enemies there either.

Fact is,  you are taking side with a clan that attacked me outside their territory and inside the territory of a clan where i have free passage. (btw I also had free passage in wolves territory,  how is that now that kinn is gone?)
The leader of that clan then went on insisting that I am a liar,  and now has his vagina full of sand because I insulted him back.

So yeah,  it is just like that:  factionless trader being attacked by clan,  he looses a months worth of troop collecting,  he is being insulted by that clan,  and now the clans allies go on pissing on his wall as well. 

Well, equipping an enemy hardly promotes u to being "untouchable" anywhere on the map now does it Torben, in Blackfists lands or anywhere. So stop whining, when u sold to the Blackfists u became part of this war, wether u like it or not.

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 08:09:13 pm »
+1
TU TU TU !!!

DO YOU HEAR THAT COTGS??

IT`S THE RAPE TRAIN.

Mess again with torben, I dare you  :lol:

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 08:12:58 pm »
+4
Embarassing. Cotgs are at war but instead they waste over 2k tickets hunting random independent traders lol

Offline n1emys

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • sraka_the_Grey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: sraka_the_Grey
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2013, 08:50:53 pm »
torben had second time lucky with position to defend ;)

Offline Jon Agony

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 11:03:23 pm »
They wanna defend their honour.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 01:17:57 pm »
+1
Didnt think this would happen again,  nice job everyone o0 
especially to chris,  thanks for helping out with organizing n all that.

pm me about payment.

@grandmom:  nobody is whining.  cotgs attacked a random trader,  as niemand sated in his first post. nobody knew who I was selling to when I was attacked.

and ofc I take action against people that attack me,  otherwise I would have to become a block player for my future trading.  I want to keep my independence,  so I have to show people that its costly attacking me : )