Author Topic: [Ban] RuConquista_Brut  (Read 346 times)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
[Ban] RuConquista_Brut
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:27:37 am »
Sigh. I guess these screens are not enough but I am gonna post them anyway.

Brut was teamattacking me and my horse at the beginning of the round. He did it the round before the screen and almost killed me too, the round before that again he also tk'ed me. In the round of the screen I wait a bit to see what he will do and he turns and attacks me. I kind failed with the screen and it only shows right before he stabs me. Told the admins that were on what he was doing and they told me to post the screen.
(click to show/hide)
Kinda thought the one I took was good enough but now that I can see it I'm pretty sure it's not enough for a ban. So, I guess he wont be, but at least keep an eye on him will ya?

Also you can check the logs for the tk btw.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] RuConquista_Brut
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:24:34 pm »
Sadly one screenshot is not enough proof and the logs don't say if the kill was a TK or not. The only thing we can is keep an eye out for this player.