Author Topic: An admin? You serious?  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
Re: An admin? You serious?
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2013, 12:00:49 pm »
im just saying, what erzengel did was 100% correct.

you write something that can be seen as racism. he mutes you. you want to explain that actual meaning of what you said but forget how to do so and insult him. he bans you. seems perfectly logical to me.

EDIT: no because admins cant mute/warn. Ill just wait for a forum moderator to do so. I said my thing.

no one asked your opinion.
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2013, 12:13:55 pm »
I strongly disagree with trying to be "politically correct" stand by the staff members in general. I mean if the world have worked like that we would never have Boondocks, South Park or Family Guy. On the other hand, its stupid to insult the admin in admin chat. My wow orc was called "hoodnigga" and orcs must die char is called "BarelyLegalSuperSlut" my first crpg char was called "cCcBehlulcCc" which can be offensive for a nationalist, should I be banned for that?

I don't think we need to be so uptight about it, unless someone from Israel complains about it. I'm called "fucking Turkish" each day, Panos took a ton of shit for Greek crisis, I think Tuetensuppe is a freaking bundle of sticks chocolate chip cookie so what? there is always a funny side in things unless its serious.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2013, 12:14:21 pm »
What else did you expect from hre nazi police?

Honestly, this kind of admin abuse doesent even suprise me anymore

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 12:22:16 pm »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 12:26:21 pm »
I strongly disagree with trying to be "politically correct" stand by the staff members in general. I mean if the world have worked like that we would never have Boondocks, South Park or Family Guy. On the other hand, its stupid to insult the admin in admin chat. My wow orc was called "hoodnigga" and orcs must die char is called "BarelyLegalSuperSlut" my first crpg char was called "cCcBehlulcCc" which can be offensive for a nationalist, should I be banned for that?

I don't think we need to be so uptight about it, unless someone from Israel complains about it. I'm called "fucking Turkish" each day, Panos took a ton of shit for Greek crisis, I think Tuetensuppe is a freaking bundle of sticks chocolate chip cookie so what? there is always a funny side in things unless its serious.

He wasn't banned for it, he just got muted. He probably even would have been unmuted after explaining the whole thing to me in a civil manner. He was banned because he insulted me instead and ignored my warning to stop it atleast two or three times. 

Nobody gets banned for just trolling a little bit. This ban also has nothing to do with too much political correctness. Idzo was just too stupid to control his rage.

Offline Idzo

• Earl
  • Renown: 494
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Deserter_IdZo
  • IRC nick: IdZo Steam Nick: Deja3n9
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 12:32:06 pm »
He wasn't banned for it, he just got muted. He probably even would have been unmuted after explaining the whole thing to me in a civil manner. He was banned because he insulted me instead and ignored my warning to stop it atleast two or three times. 

Nobody gets banned for just trolling a little bit. This ban also has nothing to do with too much political correctness. Idzo was just too stupid to control his rage.

Dude, stop making up, seriously.
I wrote you few times what happened and you ignored it.

You just didn't get our joke and you stick your nose to place where he shouldn't be.

Anyhow, locking thread.
I just wanted to show why people get banned.
Cheers.
Urist: Being crpg mod makes you go insane at some point. look at meow, he thinks he's a fcking cat