Author Topic: [Ban] SMOOTHRICH  (Read 2147 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] SMOOTHRICH
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 12:49:50 am »
So, he is somewhat inactive in a STRAT battle, and also a terrible player? IT'S STRAT, JUST DON'T HIRE HIM AGAIN?

oh wait, he was playing for HIS OWN FACTION

Dave, this is plain absurd, lol.

Other admins who have experience in Strat battles can prove that it's forbidden to leech even in Strat battles, even for your own faction. Also leeching is only a part of the ban request, the other part is that he made a poll to ban me. Basically how would I look if I made a ban request thread without asking to ban for leeching as well? I don't like these ban polls against players of the other team.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 01:26:47 am »
Other admins who have experience in Strat battles can prove that it's forbidden to leech even in Strat battles, even for your own faction. Also leeching is only a part of the ban request, the other part is that he made a poll to ban me. Basically how would I look if I made a ban request thread without asking to ban for leeching as well? I don't like these ban polls against players of the other team.
Yeah, mercs prefer their admins just banning the other team for nothing, you clearly abused qml so the banpoll was legit and you should get a ban for this bullshit thread.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 01:31:50 am »
Yeah, mercs prefer their admins just banning the other team for nothing, you clearly abused qml so the banpoll was legit and you should get a ban for this bullshit thread.

How could I abuse it?  :rolleyes: He was leeching and didn't respond in time, it took him so much time that he only could respond on the third QML or something after a while. When did Merc admins ban anyone for nothing?

Also I want to remind you that your random spam is neither useful nor appreciated here, please quit posting here.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 01:46:15 am »
How could I abuse it?  :rolleyes: He was leeching and didn't respond in time, it took him so much time that he only could respond on the third QML or something after a while. He was obviously busy fighting When did Merc admins ban anyone for nothing? Some random grey guy got on your forward spawns

Also I want to remind you that your random spam is neither useful nor appreciated here, please quit posting here.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2013, 01:55:47 am »
We need strictre rules for people commenting in ban requests who have nothing to do with said request.

Don't warn me, I'm just saying what needs to be said.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.