Author Topic: Twerking at Nova Tismirr  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
Re: Twerking at Nova Tismirr
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 06:30:32 am »
+7
Phantasmal's fief? You've fucked up now. Walk into a crossbowman's home, and you gon' get shot down.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 07:26:50 am »
Tojo was working quietly in the kitchen of New Ayyikes Barracks when he heard strange music approaching the village. As he moved closer he could hear a repetitive drum beam with alternating tempo, which he would describe as "bounce" music. Walking toward the village entrance he could see 100 men in shining armor on top of a nearby hill, but something was not right. These soldiers appeared to be shaking their plump asses syncing the movement of flesh with the beat in a strangely erotic manner. From where he was standing Tojo could barely read their banner, "Twerk Crew, hmm I shall send a messenger to investigate this lot could be trouble"...

A message runner exited  Ayyike with haste and made it to the hilltop quickly. The music was pounding in his ears as he had to yell to ask who was in charge. Most of the Twerk Crew payed no attention but continued to gyrate and wobble their buttocks to the beat of the music. The messenger looked around and saw someone who looked like they were in charge. He at least thought the man was in charge by the number of other men that were grinding their buns against his body. "I need to speak with the man in charge" said the messenger boy as he approached the strange man. "I am Steelswine_55, go on.", said the man "His Lordship Tojo requests the nature of your visit to new Ayyike..."

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 08:20:32 am »
+8
Recently, me and mine ran across a group of refugees from Nova Tismirr looking to take refuge behind our city walls. We are in a time of war so we brought them aside and demanded they tell us what their business here was. Upon hearing of the atrocious style of living the poor girls were subjected to in their home we accepted them with open arms. What share with you now is their story.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:46:35 am by Darkkarma »
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 04:27:10 pm »
+5
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH GOD DAMMIT

I typed up the most awesome RP post, written in dactylic hexameter, including epithets like "Dick-sucking" "thrice-loomed".

FUCKING GONE

Fuck you, touch pad. You're as sensitive as my dog after his daily kicking. You sperg out at the slightest fucking touch. I deleted my shit because of you. If you were a person I'd murder and eat you, then shit you out and murder you again.

Here's what I remember: A talking horse told Joe about Twerkers. Joe said something stupid, then did something stupid, then made fun of some aspect of cRPG. Good luck with your migration, Twerkers.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 04:52:40 pm »
+3
I'm getting home a few minutes before the battle starts, and trying to get in a quick smoke (performance enhancing drugs) before the battle starts.  Would love to help you defend your village if you'll have me :D

I'm quite disappointed Joe didn't get his RP post in :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 04:55:32 pm »
I know, I saw Kamikaze Joe as the latest poster in diplomacy and got all super excited and then... tragedy.
-idlewind

Offline dirtfan25

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 9
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dirtfan25
  • IRC nick: dirtfan25
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 12:56:52 am »
+6
    Sadly, the men and women(That one in TS that spoke with weird accent)  where all crushed. Dirtfan, by him self ran from the sorrow sight carrying his broken gear. The Crew was too busy Twerking and listening to music in TS and were unable to seize victory. Dirtfan leaves the village to his back which he knows the occupants are looting the gear off his dead Crew's back. Sadden and with Waffle's American song stuck in his head, he traveled off doing the only thing he could... Twerk.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 01:19:16 am »
+3
Get dunked on

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 06:08:33 am »
Yeah twirking nerds
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:04 am »
aw I forgot about this b/c i was hung over and watching Pom Poko
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour