Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 519 times)

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
2 questions
« on: April 24, 2013, 02:20:23 am »
+2
1) The new exp system we've heard so little about. Is there ANY news on that? Is it still being worked on?

2) EU DTV. Can't it be updated to the NA version? Is there a reason it hasn't been? Can we help if there's a problem?

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 02:37:34 am »
+5
yes, we need more PR and COMMUNICATION. Where did the idea go to redefine the crpg hierarchy? New players arrive on irc because normal players redirected them there, because they dont have the tools. The new players join a mod that seems dead because there is no sign of the devs or meow who should be the first person to ask for help. Globally/Permanently banned players asking for an unban are still waiting since months now, the game admins are trying to explain them they cant help and they have to wait for someone like meow.
I might be exaggerating, but this is the feeling the community gets.

Please apoint the new positions for the new hierarchy and please give some more official statements. If somebody asks why he gets 'incorrect authorization key' we have to tell him what we 'heard' on irc. Most of the time we can only say that that person is not the only one.

We wouldn't care if you would tell us that you had no time because melee is taking too much of it. We want it to be awesome and you should take all time for it, but leaving the community with questions will never work.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:42:55 am by no_rules_just_play »

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:46:13 am »
1) No
2) Yes
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Warborn304

• Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 139
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Saint_George_Zimmerman
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:52:16 am »
+2
We wouldn't care if you would tell us that you had no time because melee is taking too much of it. We want it to be awesome and you should take all time for it, but leaving the community with questions will never work.

FWIW, this would be an extremely piss poor way for them to start Melee. Pissing off the dedicated customer based that donated to get it going, then pissing all over them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 07:36:00 am »
+1
FWIW, this would be an extremely piss poor way for them to start Melee. Pissing off the dedicated customer based that donated to get it going, then pissing all over them.

And the current system of little feed back is working oh so well? And leaving cRPG in a very broken state with no indication of fixing it is a good idea? Pretty sure that'll piss ppl off just as much. And bottom line they got the money. Which means 2 things, we trust em to deliver and they can fuck us with cRPG as much as they want now. Imagine the advertising they'll be doing. Youtube channels who review new indie games have millions of subscribers, and the gam won't be expensive when it's finished. It can't be.

Ideally, the devs would get to a point, such as now, and say "We're finished balancing cRPG" (cos lets be honest, it's never going to be 100% balanced) then they iron out all the bugs, such as the siege beta issues, the siege equipment issues etc and then say "We're focussing more of our time on X project, we'll still support cRPG just updates will be less frequent and not so game changing"

I feel that they skipped fixing the bugs and just went straight to project X, which is understandable cos theyre excited about it, but still.