Author Topic: Ban Wurdle  (Read 647 times)

Offline Require

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Me, myself, and I
  • Game nicks: Require, Dragonanth
Ban Wurdle
« on: April 23, 2013, 12:21:33 am »
So I was playing NA 1 a little bit ago and Wurdle was behind me. He shot me in the back fighting one enemy so I reported him. So he shot me 2 more times after the enemy died and there were no other enemies around. Seems like someone was butthurt because I reported him for shooting me in the back.

Picture with link---> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/mbwarbandold20130422180.bmp/

Offline Wurdle

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Les Chevaliers Occitan
Re: Ban Wurdle
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 01:56:24 am »
Require was fighting several people at once and I accidentally hit him three times over forty seconds or so. He's lying that there was only one enemy. We died within seconds of one another, it wasn't as if he cleared the enemies and I was taking potshots (can you guys check this?) nor did I kill him or hit him more than three times.
Weakness or strength: there you are, it's strength. You do not know where you are going, nor why you are going; enter anywhere, reply to anything. They will no more kill you than if you were a corpse.

Offline Require

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Me, myself, and I
  • Game nicks: Require, Dragonanth
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 03:50:37 am »
Require was fighting several people at once and I accidentally hit him three times over forty seconds or so. He's lying that there was only one enemy. We died within seconds of one another, it wasn't as if he cleared the enemies and I was taking potshots (can you guys check this?) nor did I kill him or hit him more than three times.
That's horse shit. There was only one enemy when you shot me the first time, he died, then you shot me again, then I got hit by a horse, got back up, then you shot me a third time. All withing 10 seconds of each other. Also, I did not say you killed me, I said you shot me two times in the back (after reporting you prior) with clear distance of ANY enemies. After that you stopped because I said I was posting a ban thread. Two times may be a believable accident, but three times in a row, is clearly not. Can we get an admin please?

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 05:01:09 am »
I like to consider myself sort of an expert in ranged teamwounding. Three times in a row as an accident is very doable in the heat of the moment.
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 05:20:03 am »
Before I post the logs

I have a question for Wurdle what were you using that team wounded him?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:24:16 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Wurdle

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Les Chevaliers Occitan
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 05:27:31 am »
Masterwork Tatar Bow - I'm a 30 PD 30 PS archer with 130 wpf
Weakness or strength: there you are, it's strength. You do not know where you are going, nor why you are going; enter anywhere, reply to anything. They will no more kill you than if you were a corpse.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 06:10:39 am »
Masterwork Tatar Bow - I'm a 30 PD 30 PS archer with 130 wpf
A 30 PD and 30PS build.... right

Not really forty seconds more like ten from what the logs tell; There doesn't seems to be any other enemies nearby or dying to Require after Require killed Disney (Do remember logs only show text so I can only guess so much); It seems the men you were talking about that killed both of you from what I can get from Require story you were behind friendly lines and he ganked ya than 20 secs later he got Require. That first back to back shot that happen within 3 secs tells me you didn't bother readjust your shot.

For now Ill issue a 3hr timeout.

A tip for range a friend once told me
"If you hit a teammate  twice in the same engagement it not even worth assisting him anymore"

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars