• Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Hmm...
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2013, 07:00:22 pm »
Bookmarking this thread. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2013, 07:02:56 pm »
+1
She's pregnant.

Also, idk about you guys, but when my gfs around I don't play games. Ofc you might live with her, but just saying.

Also, you spend time with girls. Haha, such a bundle of sticks. Get your cootie jab.

Same, never play games (for the most part) when my gf at the time (now my wife) was ever over.  We live together and I never play video games when we're hanging out, she works nights 2 or 5 nights a week and that's when I get my gaming fix.  If we both worked day hours, I'd probably find a couple hours a week to game, but I'd be effectively out of the loop for crpg and strategus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Spicules

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2013, 07:21:05 pm »
[...]Thinking back, it probably would have cost me less to chug salty water and vomit a little bit more   :?

fixed.

Haha, didn't notice this at first, but it would make the octodick much more useful.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2013, 01:01:24 am »
+2
I am the one that banned you this time and last time. Its now your 8th warning and second ban for leeching. Please see your first thread you made 3 days ago for my response.

We don't care why you are leeching, we do not want explanations or excuses as to why, just stop.

in case you get lost trying to find my response on your first thread.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:59 am »
+1
I am the one that banned you this time and last time. Its now your 8th warning and second ban for leeching. Please see your first thread you made 3 days ago for my response.

We don't care why you are leeching, we do not want explanations or excuses as to why, just stop.

in case you get lost trying to find my response on your first thread.
(click to show/hide)

And... you guys are douchbags, obviously having no priorities or responsibilities in your lives.  I suppose you'd all probably ask your mothers to take care of it so you can continue playing games.

Offline Adam_Bomb

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Im_With_Stupid, Someones_Alt
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2013, 03:46:40 am »
Yeah, I said in my last post I would, but you should have seen how pale her face was :/  Seriously, this is the 3rd time we've gotten food poisoning in Richmond - screw this place.

Too bad you're not where I am, my wife is a health inspector :)
I don't know how you can watch with_stupid, every time i see him play i want to put infants in a blender.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2013, 03:52:34 am »
+3
Wonder if you ever had the thought of quitting out of warband and than helping her.

Alt-F4 only takes a few secs

I also remember the days of Alt-X ing rage quitters they know how to hit that hotkey faster than anyone.

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline LordLargos

• Count
  • Renown: 279
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (Lord,X-Champion)
  • Game nicks: Largos the Weaboo Wrangler, HoC Lord Largos
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2013, 05:26:25 am »
So recently I was banned for being afk while my gf was vomiting because of food poisoning - it's cool, all good.  Probably should have announced that before helping her.  But what's better is that afterward I could still get onto the server in my name, but only as a lvl 1 without any weapons/armor.  It was pretty fun blocking with the practice sword I picked up every round -props to htc-slammy(?) for the extra weapon :)  But really, if you're going to ban people for day(s) at a time for being accidentally afk, you should at least make it so people can't log on with chars that hurt the entire team (as you thought they did before you banned them for being afk).
HoC_Slammy*
This could be a problem with the dtv server. I have never heard of this problem before.
Well, this doesn't look good for you. Four team kills - definitely intentional, Appeared to be afk more than once in the video.Also kicking people off of walls is grieving! don't do it.... but ill let you off with a warning this time, only because I don't like largos anyway.