Author Topic: Ban DDS_Topsbloobie  (Read 338 times)

Offline SMEGMAR

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Swag so dope, snapback rehab.
    • View Profile
Ban DDS_Topsbloobie
« on: April 11, 2013, 08:48:22 am »
Screen
(click to show/hide)

DDS clan got all buttmad over the whoopin' I had administered in NA6 and had threatened to poll kick me.
I believe I had told them not to (I don't believe I was nice about it) and they proceeded to ragepoll me.
Admins I'd appreciate it if you were to check the logs, clear written motive for vote kick and quite a bit of unprovoked negative remarks.
I'm tired of people (usually europeans  :wink:) putting my multipliers at risk just because they can't deal with getting sodomized.

Thanks
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Smegmar #1 NA HOC guy that actually doesn't suck dick at cRPG

Offline Canuck

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Canuck
Re: Ban DDS_Topsbloobie
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 04:04:17 pm »
Certainly not the first time a group of DDS members has been trying to abuse polls on NA6, though I have no idea whether this was the same group or not. Hopefully they'll learn their lesson eventually, and maybe even spread it around their clan.
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-(official)/ban-request-6-of-these-dds-guys/

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban DDS_Topsbloobie
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 04:16:18 pm »
This is a sticky situation.  What I see

1) Smegmar murdering DDS folks repeatedly
2) Questionable chat like below:
(click to show/hide)
3) The kick poll didn't pass, even though there were a lot of DDS online
4) DDS_Topsbloobie has a (recent) history of bans, the most recent one being for poll abuse.

Ultimately I think the situation is clouded, since it's hard for me from an outside perspective to know if the kills were for a purpose or if it was a deathmatch.  Smegmar you do say you have a x5 in the logs, which makes sense if it's working for you to murder everyone and have your team score.  I think since the kick poll didn't pass and it appears to have been the only one, that I'm not going to ban DDS_Topsbloobie.

Topsbloobie, you were just recently banned for 3 days for poll abuse, and if the kick went through or you submitted more than one I'd be banning you right now.  Consider yourself warned (again) and off the hook mostly due to a technicality and me being such a nice guy.  Please adhere to the server rules.

Locking request; feedback -> my feedback thread.

Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345