Author Topic: [Unban] Merc_Bjord  (Read 3758 times)

Offline brunoII

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] Merc_Bjord
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:49 am »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 09:56:34 pm by brunoII »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 01:59:44 am »
As the guy Bjord insulted I want to state that I fully 'forgive' (as if I ever gave a fuck) Bjord for insulting me and stuff, he should be unbanned and banning anyone for such a lengthy period for asking a guy for oral sex is a bit silly.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 03:01:08 pm »
everyone is watched make me too please!

PS. Unban he, we need people who kill those fucking cheaters
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jackie who?

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 03:09:24 pm »
Unban Bjord !!  :)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2013, 09:48:49 pm »
Alright, I've given this some thought and asked around for opinions. The reason this ban is so long is because you already wrote an essay about this exact thing. I banned you after repeated warnings and a mute and still you had to make one final jab directed at Zlisch. So I banned you for a day, not knowing/remembering that you had been essayed before, so I upped your ban to 9 months, instead of permabanning as is the general rule after essays. However, I'm willing to budge a bit so I have my topics now. Keep in mind that this is not an unban essay. This is a ban shortening essay. How much your ban will be shortened is determined by the general populace, my fellow admins and my own opinion, so a good essay is one who convinces all 3 parties to become more lenient. I won't shorten it beyond half of the ban length, so regardless of how well you write you still have 1.5 months left.

Anyway, here's my topics. And yes there are two. One to make sure you learn something from this, and the other for you to try and convince us about how you're a different person.

Topic Nr. 1: "Biblical, Nietzschean and Anatomical themes in Blade Runner", 2000 words minimum.
Topic Nr. 2: "Why the community should believe me this time", 2000-2500 words. (This is a reference to your previous topic: How do Does Harassment Ruin Game Time for Others?)

So, have fun writing. Hope you make it good, and looking forward to reading your analysis of Blade Runner especially! You're in no rush to write them either, really. Since you'll stay banned for a while longer anyway.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 09:58:23 pm by Ninja_Khorin »