Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 882 times)

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:36 am »
I think he was  kicked  2 or 3 times  from reports.  He  teamhit on purpose!  There  4 THs  that i dont have pictures.   He TH  other people not only me.    In  begining of the strat battle  in our  3rd  charge i think   i  teamhit  him   accidently  when i chase  a nacked  guy.  With  30 fps and 160 ping  is hard to cancel attack!

He report me  at the moment  and  in all battle continue trolling....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:41:48 pm »
so uh who are you talking about?

E: it sounds like this was NA 3 since you mention a strat battle.  Can you also provide the time this happened to help me with the logs?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:46:33 pm by MrShine »
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:43:48 pm »
Silveredge   is the  buddy. Time is   07/04/2013 08:16       When looking  at  settings   my time is   +1 .

First time  i see so much  reports in any start battle are in this battle. Many are  for this guy.   And many  reports are from hero party O_o

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 10:29:22 pm »
Ok the screenshots didn't come up for me the first time I guess, sorry about that.

Based on the screenshots that's a very obvious intentional TK.  I also notice that you are reported for a teamwound 3 seconds before he TKs you.  Given the armor he's wearing, that had to have been a sword swing, so you appear to be guilty of intentional team wounding too. 

So I can either ban both of you or neither of you.  I'm going to give this thread 24 hours to see if you want to drop the ban request or keep it up. 
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 11:11:57 pm »
The entire battle was full of people reporting eachother, which happens in many battles. Few people get upset over it, and it's generally really funny. Both of these gentlemen were typing nasty things in chat to eachother if I remember correctly. It probably started with silveredge reporting Jony once, at which point he went bonkers.

I don't guess the same thing happens in EU. You see, in NA, clan members or friends are very likely to report teamwounds. It's a method of endearment.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline DUKE DICKBUTT

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 10:49:26 am »
This was a strat battle.  This was Silveredge's faction's battle.  Can't he do whatever he wants with his troops?

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 05:22:27 pm »
No admin...    It's  started with  my teamwounding  accidently.  I was with  20-30 fps in fight and 160 ping.  It's hard to cancel attack in this lag and i  teamhit  him. He reported me... just report...    after  some attacks  he teamhit me 2 times with crossbow  on purpose!  He was reported from other players too! 

In 2nd screenshote   you see i was reported for  2nd time.  1st when  i accidently teamhit  him ,  and secound  at spawn  he team hit me,  and try to shoot  somebody  from ally  again... i  teamhit him with  my weapon  to stop   trolling, but he teamhit  METH_ ....    and  was reported...     

Posted by: Sandersson Jankins
« on: April 07, 2013, 11:11:57 pm » Insert Quote

I don't guess the same thing happens in EU. You see, in NA, clan members or friends are very likely to report teamwounds. It's a method of endearment.

:arrow: LoL !

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 06:00:11 pm »
No admin...    It's  started with  my teamwounding  accidently.  I was with  20-30 fps in fight and 160 ping.  It's hard to cancel attack in this lag and i  teamhit  him. He reported me... just report...    after  some attacks  he teamhit me 2 times with crossbow  on purpose!  He was reported from other players too! 

In 2nd screenshote   you see i was reported for  2nd time.  1st when  i accidently teamhit  him ,  and secound  at spawn  he team hit me,  and try to shoot  somebody  from ally  again... i  teamhit him with  my weapon  to stop   trolling, but he teamhit  METH_ ....    and  was reported...     

The accidental teamwounds you committed are fine - I would be permabanned if all teamwounds were punishable - but the intentional teamwounds aren't.  It's never ok to intentionally teamwound someone, even if they are 'trolling' you.  You've admitted to an intentional teamhit "to stop trolling", and the logs & screenshot make it very obvious that both of you are guilty of intentionally teamwounding/killing eachother.

So as I mentioned before, I can either ban both of you since you were both participating in intentional teamwounding, or we can let this one drop & chalk it up to being "in the moment".   I'll let you (& silveredge if he sees this) decide if you want to let this drop, otherwise in the next 4 or 5 hours I'll issue a ban for you and Silveredge both.   

This was a strat battle.  This was Silveredge's faction's battle.  Can't he do whatever he wants with his troops?
I'm not aware of anything that states faction owners can break the rules if the troops are their own.  Of course if they want to throw the troops away by fighting stronger enemies/failing to purchase necessary equipment that's their prerogative, but once the battle itself starts all standard game rules apply.

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 07:23:26 pm »
The screens  you can  see that  i am reported only  2 times. 

1. An  accidently  teamhit

2. I  teamhit him  cuz  he aiming  at  other ally. But not in time and he teamhit  him and get reported, you can see in screens.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 07:40:38 pm »

2. I  teamhit him  cuz  he aiming  at  other ally. But not in time and he teamhit  him and get reported, you can see in screens.

So you intentionally hit a teammate.  That is against the rules...

This isn't a hard concept, either you both get banned or you both get a warning.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2013, 12:41:13 am »
More than 24 hours have expired, so I guess the bans will stick.

Issuing a 4 day (96 hour) ban for Silveredge since this is his 6th offense for teamwounding/teamkilling.
Issuing a 2 day (48 hour) ban for Jony since this is his 4th offense.

Locking thread, concerns can be addressed in my admin feedback thread.