Author Topic: Blood Eagle  (Read 375 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Blood Eagle
« on: March 29, 2013, 10:26:43 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Realistically speaking: how long could the victims actually stay alive during this interesting method ? And will we see things like this in Battlegrounds, if not possible to do it yourself then at least see "winged" corpses somewhere in the torturing rooms after a successful raid ? Not to mention decapitations, impaling on sticks, etc.... :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: Blood Eagle
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 12:05:53 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Realistically speaking: how long could the victims actually stay alive during this interesting method ? And will we see things like this in Battlegrounds, if not possible to do it yourself then at least see "winged" corpses somewhere in the torturing rooms after a successful raid ? Not to mention decapitations, impaling on sticks, etc.... :wink:

I believe no true torture can be performed properly, without subjecting victim's rectum to a complete and utter annihilation, since

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Blood Eagle
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:44:14 pm »

reminds me of the song from varg blutaar (which means blood eagle)
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill